Part 20

~ MICHAEL'S POV ~

We drove to the hotel to get out bags and then went to the airport. Obviously, there were fans coming up to us as we were walking through the airport. After talking with fans, we went to the plane. I made sure to sit next to Reagan. Reagan got comfortable and rested her head on my shoulder, not seeming to care if Luke saw us. I kissed her head and noticed that she was already fast asleep. Luke came in and looked at how Reagan and I were sitting.

"What th—"

"Shhh. She's sleeping." I interrupted him. He calmed down a little bit then sat down across me and in between Calum and Ashton. I was slowly drifting off to sleep, my head falling to the side on top of Reagan's. I could still hear the conversation that the guys were having.

"Luke, calm down. There's no harm done. They're just sleeping." Ashton said.

"I don't care. I don't like it." Luke said sternly.

"You know, Luke, you can't protect her forever. And plus I think that that they look cute together." Calum said.

"I'm just gonna ignore that second part, but she's my sister so of course I'm always gonna protect her. And if I see anyone hurt her, I will not hesitate to beat them up. That goes for you guys, too. So I wouldn't try any moves on her or anything."

"Mate, cmon, you know us. You know that we think of her as a sister." Calum said.

"Well, let's hope Michael feels the same way." Luke said, sighing.

I woke up a few hours later and saw that the guys were sleeping. Reagan was still sleeping and hadn't moved. I moved slightly trying not to wake her up so that I could go to the bathroom. Once I got back, I saw Reagan awake.

"What're you doing up, babe?" I quietly said, sitting back down.

"Hard to sleep without you." She mumbled before cuddling into my side, falling back asleep. I smiled, knowing that she had a hard time sleeping without me. I kissed her head again and slowly fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Two parts in one day. Crazy. I know this one's short and I'm sorry for that. Totally understand if you find this even more boring than the last one. But I'll see you in the next part. Whenever that may be.