Hotel Ready- Hermione's cousins

Brittany's POV:

In a week, we are going to the Grifferin Hotel! It's owned by the 4 hottest bachelors in England. In 4th is Neville Longbottom, in 3rd is Harry Potter, in 2nd is Blaise Zabini, who Kady loves and in 1st is the hottest...... Draco Malfoy! I was in the kitchen making myself a smoothie when my mum came through the door, she had just gotten a bit more plastic surgery on her butt. When she saw me she exclaimed "Sweetie! You're not going to like this but I need you to send the beaver a letter for the reunion! Her parents said that she should be free this year!" I was so annoyed so I went to find my dad and throw a tantrum, I knew that I needed to perfect my fake crying so I could get Hermy into trouble. My dad said that he couldn't do anything about it, which left me fuming! Why does she have to come!?!?!

Once I was done trying to convince my dad to stop her from coming, I made my way across the hall to the room me and my sisters share. Kady was finding her best and most revealing clothes to wear to the hotel so she could seduce Blaise Zabini if he was there and my other sister, Kloe, was writing something down in a notepad with a music note on. She used to be really fun and would help us bully Hermit Krab but now she just wrote words in her notepad and drew pictures to accommodate the same few words 'Opportunities By Kloe Granger'. I'm never really sure what she's doing. I went over to Kady and told her that Beaver was coming to the reunion, we gagged but I swear that I saw my other sister smile slightly. Hopefully, she was just smiling because she wants to bully Hermoine. I went over to my desk, got out my neon pink envelope and letter set (neon is the best, especially neon pink) and began writing a letter to Beaver. Kady had read it over my shoulder and was laughing at my snarky remarks towards our ugly cousin. However, our sister had already left the room, with her notepads and headphones on. I sealed the letter and spritzed it with some perfume but I had to put quite a lot on because otherwise you couldn't smell it.

-------------- Skipping to the day before they had to meet at the hotel.-----------------

I was so annoyed! We were travelling by economy class on an airplane instead of first class! It was so cramped and the seats were made out off this uncomfortable fuzzy material. As I was sat on the plane, with my dad on my right (I insisted he should sit next to me but only did that so I can make him buy me stuff) and on my other side was Kady. She was brushing her hair, whilst she watched a film with Fred Weasley as the main character. He is such a hunk! Once the plane landed, I expected to see an expensive rental car, like a Ferrari but my dad turned to me saying that him and mum had gotten a rental motorbike and me and my sisters would be taking the coach. I groaned as did Kady but Kloe took off her headphones and answered "Actually Dad, do you mind if I get a lift from one of my friends, who lives around here. It's that friend you met last holiday, Gabrielle." (Gabrielle was fleur's little sister and was 8 in the gof so she would be around 29 now.) I was astonished by her speaking up because usually she just ignored everyone. My dad nodded and she said goodbye to us all before putting her headphones back on and walking away, her hips swaying as usual. I hate admitting it but she did have a naturally curvy body. She was putting it to waste though, she was always writing in her notebooks instead of going out with boys and she wears clothes that aren't as revealing as mine and Kady's clothes are. Me and Kady made our way to were the coach's were but as soon as mum and dad were out of sight, we called a taxi, it was quite horrible but anything was better than a coach. We were disgusted to say the least but made ourselves feel better by thinking about how Beaver probably had to go on loads of buses and boats to get to the hotel. It had been 4 hours and I was just done taking selfies to post on Instagram and boast that I was staying at The Grifferin Hotel when the driver told us we were there. We adjusted our outfits and left the taxi to see Mum and Dad already there, along with Auntie Amelia, Uncle Timothy, Genie and Carlos.