The Penthouse

This chapter is 2647 words so you may want to come back to it later if you don't have much time. Xx

James POV:

 I was so excited to see the penthouse! The Malfoy Family come to this hotel a lot because they love the Bahamas but I haven't seen it. Although, Hermoine always lets me go on holiday with them, they haven't been here for 2 years. Me and Gemma became a couple on her birthday (23rd of December) 2 years ago, when we got caught under mistletoe and ended up spilling to each other how we liked one another but they go here in the summer. Anyway, when Rose opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. How was it so big in here! I was about to ask them that when realization struck me. An undetectable extension charm duh. Turning to my left, I saw Gem smiling her perfect smile and couldn't help but smile at the sight of her. She turned to me and declared "Come on! I'll give you a tour." Before I could answer, I was being dragged by the arm. Jokingly, I shouted "Help me! She's got me! HELP!" To everyone but Gemma just pulled me even harder, causing me to stumble to her side. She was very strong, I think it's mostly because of her cheer but she does love to do her acro moves in dances a lot and just generally whenever. (Once, I walked into her room to give her a gift and she was just watching TV on her bed with her legs over her head, her feet planted firmly on each side of her head.) The other's laughs began to fade as she guided us around a corner. After a minute, we came to a stop in front of a white oak door with a silver knob. She spun on her heels to face me and told me "This is our room!" before twisting the knob to the left and pushing the door open. As I stood there in shock, she began ranting "I know that it's got quite a lot of clear space but I like to work on my acro in my own room so I have the biggest bedroom, along with Haley's bedroom, which is also quite big. But I guess this our room now. Every room has a TV but we got a projector instead so we might have a movie night in here at some point. What do you think? Oh also we have our own bathroom, which I helped design. I hope you like it but we can change the colou-". I cut her off with a kiss and chuckled as her cheeks were dusted with a soft pink. She had a habit of rambling when she was nervous and she was obviously nervous that I wouldn't like it. "It's amazing! And now I'm curious to see Haley's room. Also, movie night would be great and I'm sure the bathroom looks great so we won't have to change the colours." She smiled at me and jumped to give me a hug, letting out a slightly audible sigh of relief. I immediately hugged back, wrapping my arms around her petit frame. Slowly, she let go and gave me a quick kiss before saying "We should put our bags down and then we can carry on the tour." I nodded in agreement and we made our way to the front door, at the right end of the hallway, where we had dropped our bags, much like everyone else. I was confused as to where everyone had gone and it must have been evident on my face as my girlfriend looked at me and said "They'll be in the lounge or kitchen, which is the other end of the hall, around the corner." I failed to contain my laughter as I spoke up, telling her "They probably raided the kitchen and they are now sat in the lounge either sketching, watching TV, on their phones or dancing." She nodded, her angelic laughter flowing through the air. Every time she laughs, I can't help but watch over her. Her eyes crinkle and she slightly scrunches up her nose, making her look a bit like an adorable pixie. She caught me staring at asked "What?", tilting her head to the side slightly in confusion. I shook my head and replied "Nothing." before giving her a kiss on the cheek and going back to the previous room we were in.

Gemma and James' bedroom