Poll #2

Hi, my little dolphins!

I have some things that I am having trouble deciding, so I am calling on you guys to help me decide!

#1 Should I do Felinette November?

If you guys don't know what Felinette is, it's the ship between Felix Graham De Vanily and Marinette Dupain-Cheng. It is an official month with an official calendar. I already have something planned for each day and was about to start writing for the first day. I just realized it was Felinette November yesterday. So, should I do it, and don't worry about me, if you guys want me to do it, I'll do it. So comment down below Felinette yay if you want me to do it, Felinette nay if you don't want me to do it, or something along those lines.

#2 Should I create another one-shot book or an actual book?

If you guys didn't know, I currently have this one-shot book, my incorrect quotes one-shot book I released today, and my collab series with Persephone_Phantasma Blood Stained Rose. So I have two one-shot books and one book along with a third one-shot book if you like Felinette November. So, for the next thing I release, should it be a one-shot book or an actual book. So comment down below one-shots or fanfic!

#3 What topic/ship do you want me to create next?

One thing you guys need to know when you are voting is that if you choose one-shot for #2, you CANNOT pick Maribat since I already have this along with the incorrect quotes going on. Other is one of the options, so if you pick that, let me know what it is you want. Also, if you pick something vaguer like DC or Miraculous, tell me if you want a ship in the story. So, the options are below:

Maribat - Either with one of the ships below or no ship

- Jasonette

- Daminette

- Timinette

- Brucinette

- Dickinette

-Jonette

-Other

MLB

DC

Bat Family or someone specifically from the bat family

Young Justice

Harry Potter

Keeper of the Lost Cities

Other

So, yeah, you guys! Those are all the questions I need you guys to answer. I will close the poll for #1 by the end of the week and the rest maybe by the end of the month. I will be posting this on all my stories, so please don't reply to more than one story. Thank you all for your support! 

~Crystal❄️🐬