Poll #2 Results

Hello, my little dolphins! I am back! BTW, did you guys know that school SUCKS! If you didn't know that well, now you know! I have been so busy with tests and homework, so... yeah. Anyhow, I finally remembered about the poll I gave for ya'll to vote on about a month ago. I know that I asked about Felinette November in the poll, but I already have started it, so that part is going to be disregarded today. So, I took into consideration the votes, what I wanted, and changed some things around to appease everyone. So I am first going to tell you the number of votes, and then I am going to tell you my final decision on the topics. So let's get started!

Should I create another one-shot book or an actual book?

The results:

Fanfic: 3

One-shot: 2

#3 What topic/ship do you guys want me to do next?

Maribat: 51 votes in total

-Jasonette: 2 votes for romantic, 7 votes for platonic, 9 votes total

-Timinette: 2 votes 

-Dickinette: 2 votes

-Daminette: 19 votes

-Brucinette: 7 votes on comments, 8 votes on DMS, 15 votes total

-Jonette: 2 votes

-Other: 1 vote

MLB: 3 votes      

DC: 0 votes

Young Justice: 0 votes

Harry Potter: 0 votes

Keeper of the Lost Cities: 2 votes

My Decisions 

Okay, so in terms of my decision based on the votes, I have decided I am going to create two daminette books, one is going to have platonic sibling Jasonette, the other one isn't. I am also going to create a brucinette fanfic. The rest of the maribat ships will have to wait for a story, but I am going to create at least one story for each of the ships in the future. 

MLB got 3 votes, so I am going to create an MLB story, but there will be no ship. I have already started an outline, but do beware because this fic will be super angsty. I will write warnings in the first chapter.

Two people also wanted KOTLC, so I am creating one KOTLC fanfic as well.

You guys might be thinking that I have no idea what I am going to do, but I actually do because as you guys voted, I created covers and outlines just in case. So I am going to release the titles for each of the works that have been impacted based on your guys' voting. Also, please don't use any of the titles if you're creating your own Daminette story!

Sibling Jasonette with Romantic Daminette: When I Looked Into Your Eyes

Daminette: Her Demon, His Angel, Their Betrothed

Brucinette: The Mother Hen of Gotham

MLB: Falling Over The Edge

KOTLC: The Forgotten Rebel Group

I hope you all are pleased with the results, if you have any ideas for any of my books and I'll see if I can incorporate it into the outline. Also, did you know that Maribat was #36 in the top 100 ships on Tumblr this year! If you guys are interested in the list, I'll leave the link to the post in the comments. I love all of you so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Crystal❄️🐬