10

Song: This Is Home by Cavetown

"Is everything okay?" Mike asks while El and Will walk into his room. "Everything's good" Will replies. The three talk about their gifts and then get ready to meet up at the junkyard with the party. "I'll be right back" El says leaving Mike's room. "Hey Will" Mike says "are you going back home?"
"I think El is but I'm not" Will says while trying to hide a smile. Mike can't help but smile back. I think Troy was right, I might be gay for Will Mike thinks. Mike then walks over to his Walkman to try to confirm plans with Lucas. Will watching him. I can't explain how much I love this guy, wait did I just thought I loved him. Will thinks while glancing over at Mike who is trying to get a hold of Lucas. Ok maybe I do. "I'm back" El says as she walks in the room. "What's Mike doing?" She asks quietly.
"Trying to get a hold of Lucas to confirm plans"
"Oh"
"What were you doing anyway?" Will asks
"Umm....nothing" El says. Will thought it sounded suspicious but didn't want to say anything. I didn't want Will to know about the note I wrote him until he found it. El thought.
"Okay, we should go Lucas is on his way already" Mike says.
"Okay" Will and El both say.
Then the three head to the front door. "Wait let me grab a jacket" Will says running to the basement stairs. While Will digs around for his jacket he finds a note. It's from El. "You coming Byers?" Mike yells from the main floor. "Yep" Will says tucking the note in his pocket.