21

Song: Beautiful Boy by John Lennon

"What is going on here?" The policeman said. He looked at Will's arm and saw the cuts. "Did you do this?" The policeman asks Mike. Will was still propped up against a tree and Mike still was kneeled beside Will. "No sir, it was a boy from my school." Mike said. "Is this true?" The policeman asked Will. "Y-Y-Yes" Will said scared. "Alright you boys get home and we will find this boy, what's his name."
"Troy" Mike said because Will was still terrified. Will fears police. Then the policeman walks away."Are you okay Will?" Mike asks.
"Yeah, I'm okay." Then Mike leans down to Will and puts his lips against Will's. They stay like that for a couple minutes. Both of them are happy that none of them got severely hurt. Then Mike pulls away. "We should get going." Mike says. "Yeah" Mike helps Will up, then they start walking in the direction of Mike's house. While they walk Mike thinks about what if something happened to Will. What if that was the last time he ever saw him. 'I couldn't live without him' Mike thinks. Then Mike stops Will and then kisses him. He kisses him like it's the last time they'll ever see each other. After that they never did see each other again. (Jk lol) "What was that for?" Will asked. "Just the thought of losing you made me want to kiss you I guess." Mike says looking down kinda embarrassed. "Don't worry about losing me, because I'm not going anywhere. I love you Mike. Your the reason I'm gay. So I guess you can say I'm gay for you."

Hi! This is the end of the story! Thank you for everyone who read this story, you all have a special place in my heart❤️❤️❤️ I might write an extra so don't leave yet!! Love you all😘 Make sure to read my other story!! It's an losers club x reader story!!