18

Song: Put Your Records On by Ritt Momney

Mike and Will sit beside each other at the dinner table. Karen served a roast with potatoes and carrots. "So where are you going to sleep tonight Will?" Karen asks.
"He can sleep with me in my bed" Mike said smiling. "Aren't you guys a little old for that?" Ted asks. Mike freezes, 'oh no' he thinks.
"I think it's sweet" Karen says giving Ted a look. In the middle of dinner Will felt something touch his hands. It was Mike's hand going in to hold his. Once their fingers inter- winded Mike looked at Will and could see a small smile. "What are you boys smiling at" Ted asks concerned. Suddenly their smiles went away. Will never took his eyes of his food. "I told a joke" Mike says.
"Alright" Ted says not buying it. Mike and Will quickly finished their food and ran upstairs.
"That's was close" Will says a little on edge.
"Yeah, don't worry they won't find out." Mike says trying to comfort Will. Both boys didn't really know what to do so they watched some cartoon on TV.

Around 9:00 Karen and Ted went to bed. Holly was already asleep so it was just them. "Hey, do you wanna go to the arcade tomorrow?" Mike asks. "Sure" Will says. Will was really happy that he was dating Mike. He's liked him since forever. But he's really scared. They finish the cartoon and head upstairs. It takes them five minutes to get ready. It's now 9:30, They finally get into bed. Will lays his head on Mike's chest.

(This what they look like sleeping)

Hi everyone!! Hope you are liking this story. But watch out because a twist is about to happen🤭🤭😭😭