13

Song: Jenny (I wanna ruin our friendship) By Studio Killers

"Will, El and I should head home" Mike says standing up. "Okay see you tomorrow?" Dustin asks. "El is leaving tomorrow, but you'll see Will and I." As the three start to leave El says bye to everyone and gives Max a hug. Will looks at Robin and smiles. "Nice seeing you El" Steve says. "Bye" El says. Everyone else goes back to their conversation. When the three gets to their bikes they see Troy. "Hey look isn't it the weirdo, frog face, and their little fairy friend." Troy says laughing. "Back off" Mike says. Troy just laughs and pushes Will to the ground. "Who's your boyfriend Will, Is it Dustin or maybe it's Mike." Troy says. Will looks at the ground ashamed. "I SAID BACK OFF" Mike yells and pushes Troy to the ground. El just watches terrified. Troy runs off, then Mike kneels beside Will. Will is sitting up but he has a big scratch on this leg. "Come on let's get you home" Mike says. They all ride home, Will struggles a bit. They all get home and Mike takes Will upstairs while El distracts the adults not wanting to worry Joyce. Mike and Will get to Mike's bathroom. Mike cleans the wound then puts on a bandage. "Thanks Mike" Will says.
"No problem" Mike replies. The two just stares at each other. Mike can feel himself going in to kiss Will but quickly pulls away when El comes into the room. "How is he?" She asks. "I'm okay" Will  says.
"Okay well I'm going to go pack." El says leaving. "When she leaves do you want to sleep in my room?" Mike asks. He can read Will scared expression. "Like on an air mattress"
"Umm yeah sure" Will says.
"Cool"
"Cool" The two head down stairs to move Will's things into Mike bedroom. While they are setting up Mike says something. "Hey Will, do you like anyone?"

Thank you for 300 reads!! I haven't posted in a while so here is two chapters. Please comment ideas!🤍
-Author