The Project Part 3

Sorry this took longer than expected >.< This song isn't really related it just gave me inspiration/motivation lol

Kirishima POV

I sat and waited for a response. After a few minutes I started regretting the question. Even if he were to say yes, I would think he was just pressured to. That wasn't my intention. He hasn't responded so I just go on Youtube instead. I'm only a few minutes into the video when I get a response. 

katsuki bakugou

Hey! Katsuki would love to be your friend!! Would you like to come to dinner at our house sometime? -Mitsuki Bakugou

6:41 pm

Mitsuki? Who is that? Why was he showing my text to them? Is that his sibling maybe? But still why are they texting me instead of him? :c 

I take a deep breath and respond. 

me

oh cool!! but who are you

not trying to be rude or anything just wondering ^w^

6:48 pm

I felt bad, like I came off as rude. But I guess that's what happens when someone you don't know responds instead of the person you were texting. 

katsuki bakugou

Sorry! Forgot to specify haha! I'm Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother. He's too stubborn to make friends without my interference, hope you don't mind. 

6:50 pm

That makes sense I guess. But why was he showing our texts to his mom? I guess it doesn't matter though. I decide to respond. 

me

ohhhh ofc its okay!! ill come ober to dinner whenever

thank you btw!!

6:53 pm

I really wasn't sure how this would play out. Dinner at Bakugou's? I mean clearly he didn't want me there, his mom did. It was going to be so awkward. But on the bright side, maybe we can still become friends!! I really hoped so, but he really didn't seem to happy with the idea. 

I literally had no idea what to do for this chapter. Lol. I had to stop here cause I feel like if I keep going it may as well be it's own book. Which I guess I'd be willing to do if a few people request it, but isn't really my goal so sadly this is the last part. 

Anyway here's a little Q&A thing, I'd love to hear your responses. I'm gonna try to have one at the end of every chapter from now on, to get to know you guys a little better!

Q: What's your favorite book/book genre(excluding fanfic)? Or what book are you currently reading/planning to read? (Or do you not read anything but fanfic haha)

A: I don't really have one favorite book genre. Some of my recommendations are Dewey the Library Cat or Be More Chill. I've never read any romantic books(outside of ff) but I was never much of a book worm. 

Currently I'm reading Gerald's Game by Stephen King(which I wouldn't recommend reading at night, speaking from experience). And I'm reading The Secret History of the World by Mark Booth(Jonathon Black), which I could go on a whole rant about, but I will refrain from doing so. 

Whenever I finish those I want to read the IT book(by Stephen King) because my friend really likes it. And the Heroes of Olympus series(by Rick Riordan). 

1/3/21