Star Gazing ✨🌙

Sykkuno and Corpse are good friends who both have feelings for each other, but doesn't know the other likes them back. Syk had seen Corpse in real life before (only with his face mask on) and this is just another hang out.

-

Corpse POV

It's around 6 o'clock at night. Since it's November, it's already dark. The leaves are falling off the trees, coating the ground.

I wore a simple black hoodie, since it's kinda chilly out. Instead of my usual converse, I wore my combat boots. It's not often I get to wear them, because they're not as comfortable. Also, I never really go out.

Sykkuno is a few odd minutes away from arriving at the bus stop. I'm parked near by, waiting for him. I messaged him earlier if he wanted to hang out. The two of us had been getting a long really well in the past month.
I mean - he saw me in person! My mask still pretty much covered my face, but baby steps I guess.

My stomach turned after I saw the bus pull up. I fixed my hair in the mirror thing on the ceiling, I forgot what it's called. There's nothing actually wrong with my hair, it's a force of habit.

The bus left to reveal a lost puppy. Aka, Sykkuno, wearing a grey sweater and blue ripped jeans. He stood there, looking ever which way for where I was. We don't normally meet up at this spot, that's why he has no idea what's going on. He's probably looking for a curly haired freak. I really need to get my shit together and let him know where I am.

I shoot him a text to look at 5 o'clock. He then looked in my general direction, saw me looking through my car window and smiled. Syk was releaved that he found me. He made his way over to my car, opening the passenger door tossing his bag in the back seat.

"How's it going, Corpse?" He greeted, seeming to be in a really good mood.

"I'm great. How was the trip?"

"Oh, I slept like a baby. It was only a two hour ride, but I have my energy now!" I'm pleased to see how excited Syk is. It actually warms my heart. This man is too pure for this world.

On our drive to ... somewhere (not telling you), there was a dip in the road that felt like we were falling. Syk gasped then giggled after the odd experience. I chuckled.

"You've felt that a dip in the road before, right?"

"Umm, I think it's deja vu. This feeling is oddly familiar..." I would say the same. When I saw Sykkuno today from behind the bus, my stomach dropped. Being around him is always a nice feeling.

I pulled up some street and parked by the curb. There's no real parking spot for where we're going.

"So, where are we exactly?"

"I'll show you." In that moment, I desperately wanted to hold his hand, but I just proceeded to walk through the field.

Directly ahead of us is a series of power line towers (or transmission towers) surrounded by a semi-open forest. I come here often to unwind and come back to reality since I work from home. But, this isn't exactly the place yet.

Sykkuno followed behind me. With some distance between us because it's a large place and he doesn't want to get too close to danger. Or that's at least what I'm assuming. He's never been here before, and he is a cinnamon roll. It's understandable how he'd be a little afraid.

After about 10 or so minutes of walking through the tall, somewhat bare trees, a clearing is shown in the distance. We stepped the fallen branches and leaves, leading up and out of the forest. Sort of.