❤️Spin the bottle🍾 (w/skippable smut)

(2000 words holy shit-)

This is real life, they're not playing an Among Game, and it's a party!!!

Corpse Pov

We're all at AOC house inside the living room. It's everyone from the Among Us games, drinking, laughing, socializing...

I'm dressed in a black tee with silver chains, some ripped black pants and converse. I did bring my jacket, but I left that on the coat rack.

I kept to myself most of the time unless people spoke to me first. This was all a big shock for me, so of corse I'm wearing my face mask.

"Okay, everyone gather!!" AOC called, gesturing her arms to usher towards her. We all sat in a large circle, a couple of us pretty drunk. I mean, I had some wine, but I'm not silly.

Sykkuno sat next to Toast from across the circle. Wearing a simple white tee with some jeans and checkered vans. He seemed nervous about this, holding his legs close to his chest. He just doesn't seem very comfortable. I'm on the same boat though. I'm not entirely comfortable being here either, I'm antisocial af.

The room appeared in a nice orange red light, setting the mood nicely. It helps make the kissing not that awkward I guess.

Valkaraye finished downing her bottle of whiskey, placing it in the center, "We're all playing spin the bottle!!" She sat back down eagerly, sitting comfortably next to Leslie who's basically sober, "Most subs goes first!!"

"Oh, really?" Felix scoffed as he leaned over to spin. Everyone's eyes are focused on the bottle. It landed on Jack, of course. Those two are basically dating anyway.

The rules are, if you're married, you can peck. But if you only have a boy/girlfriend, then you have to do the full kiss.
Felix is married to Marzia, so he's lucky.

He planted a quick kiss on the Irish's lips. The two of them obviously wiping their mouth with their shirt and laughing afterwards.

"Alright, who wants to go next!" Jack whined, taking a swig of his beer.

"Me me me!!" Valkarae gladly took the bottle, spinning it effortlessly. It landed on Leslie. Poor girl. Rae is drunk off her ass and Les is about to get a taste of it. They were already next to each other so Rae took Les' face and kissed her for about 10 seconds. Rae laughed, falling backwards just giggling. Leslie looked shocked and a little red in the face. This is actually hilarious.

"Okay, who ever touches their nose last gets to spin!" Les said quickly, everyone doing as she said. I blanked out for a moment, since I'm relaxed. Literally everyone in the room is staring at me, and I hate it. I looked around, starting to realize that I have to spin the bottle.

"Oh shit, *laugh*" I played it off cool but my heart began to race. The others made little comments on how they wished they'd be picked and Who ever gets picked is lucky'. I can't help but feel sympathy for Sykkuno though. He probably doesn't want to be here more than me. I reached over for the bottle to spin.

I sat back down, cris crossed, not taking my eyes off the moving object. Everyone also went silent for a moment, and when the bottle stopped, everyone roared.

...Sykkuno

I looked at him from across the circle as he did the same. My heart dropped, trying to comprehend what's going to happen. The sound of everyone chatting came across as muffled sounds as I got up. Kneeling down in front of Syk, we looked at each other for a moment. Reading each other's eyes I could tell that he's glad that it was me instead of anyone else in the room. I proceeded, resting my left hand on the floor behind him, getting closer. Also taking off my face mask, stuffing it my pocket.