12 | THE LAST SEASON, THE LAST LIE

not a t/w but there is a very small part of whore shaming

MEANWHILE, JENNIE WAS CONVERSING
WITH GRACE MANOBAN

IN THE UNIVERSITY

Once in the storage room, the duo looked all around the room which was full of boxes, papers, shelves and computers and smelled like rotten eggs. The boy who had escorted them seemed frightened because of the earlier threat, as he slowly followed them. Taehyung turned back, his hands shoved in the pocket of his jeans, "Do you know anything about Lalisa Manoban?" 

The lanky boy slowly replied, "I have never seen her but from what I have heard, she is a hot topic all the time even when after her leaving the university three years back, and almost every student talks bad about her. A few students even joked about her death when it took place."

"Did Lisa have any major fights? You know like those mean girls fight where one girl tries to make fun of the other?" Chaeryeon asked, her finger twisting the curl of her locks. The boy nodded, "From what I have heard in the hallways, she did have small fights with the other rich kids but mostly she had fought with Sanya, who is the daughter of the famous actress, Yoona. And Lisa also had major fights with Jungkook, who is now the CEO of another company."

Before either of them could comment on that, Taehyung who was climbing a small ladder to grab some boxes from a counter, spoke, "Shit...these boxes are so heavy. Boy, help me, will you?" As the female wrote something on her tab, the two males started to take down boxes that were imprinted in the dust. After passing down three boxes, Taehyung finally got hold of a box that had Lalisa Manoban's name taped on it. 

Opening the box, Taehyung took a minute to comprehend what he was saying, as he muttered, "We're done."

All the files were ripped with another black bracelet kept on top of them. 

***

Anxious and worried, Jennie had been nagging the driver constantly to drive as fast as possible because of how panicked her partner sounded on call and droved her by concern. The visibility of the Seoul tower from afar indicated that the city of Seoul was near, as the tension inside the lady continued to grow because of continuously thinking about the possibilities that could have taken place. 

When she finally arrived, the door was already open, and without wasting another minute, Jennie rushed in. On the lilac sofa, sat Taehyung as his eyes were glued to his laptop's screen. "Hey, are you okay?" the brunette asked, averting all his attention towards her. 

"Frustrated, how about you?" he asked, laying back on the couch. Sitting next to him, she responded, " I just went to Lisa's grandmother house. I am okay, what do u expect? Now, do you mind explaining  what went terribly wrong?"