🕷4🕷

We all went into the lift, "Hey Mr Harrington can I be the one to tell Peter he got expelled?" Flash was holding our trophy, "The Washington monument is 550 feet 5 and one eighth inches tall. Look at how the granite is cut around the stone." Our tour guide didn't seem like she wanted to be there or maybe her shift was too long, something suddenly burst, the glass above us shattered, "Take cover kids!" Mr Harrington shouts, we all cover our heads, bits of crackled glass fell from above us, everyone screamed, Ned chucked his bag in the middle of the floor, "Oh my God the ceiling," I looked up, there was a ring of heated metal, that was the only thing connecting us with the cables, "Everybody stay calm," Liz says, "We're gonna die." Abraham shakes his head, "We're frickin screwed," Kenneth says, "Guys I know that was scary but our safety measures are working." Our tour guide reassures us, "We're very safe here." She continues, we got radioed that they managed to pry open the doors at the top level, we were close to it, "Open the ceiling hatch, open it!" I pointed up, we opened up the hatch, "Okay, everyone slow and steady." Mr Harrington cups his hands together for us to stand on, "Me! Me next. I'm next." Flash pushes in front, "Flash." We all groan, the lift was getting shakier and shakier because Flash was making a ruckus, "Jesus Chrsist Flash! Stop moving around so much!" I screamed, he was pulled up, "Take my trophy!" He shouts, "Leave it Flash!" Mr Harrington shouts, Flash got pulled up but he moved it around too much, the cables snapped, Mr Harrington, Liz, Ned and I were still in the lift, we screamed, "We're gonna die, we're gonna die!" I cried, "I did it!" I looked up, "Spiderman!" I felt the lift stop, he used his webs to shoot a line to hold us up, he was beginning to slowly reel us us, the four of us sighed in relief, "AHHHH!" The door gave out so he began to fall with us, we got caught on a steel bar so we stopped again but he landed in the lift with us, giving that extra momentum causing us to free fall again, "AHHH!" I clutched onto the railings, Spiderman shot out a web at the top of the lift, he flipped upside down and used his legs to stop us again, "Ah." He cleared his throat, "Don't worry, I got you." He nods, "Yes! Yes! YES!" Ned pumps his fist up and down, "Eh, eh, eh, eh. Big guy, stop moving around so much." Spiderman turns around, he was slowly pulling us back up, "Sorry sir, so sorry." Ned stops, I stifled a giggle, we finally reached the top again, the security guards pried the doors open again, Ned hopped out first, then Mr Harrington, Lis hopped out next, "Yes, yes! Move it people, move it, move it!" Spiderman was holding his web, I looked up and saw the metal bending near his feet, I was about to step out but the metal broke, it was like things were falling in slow motion, is this how I die? I couldn't even scream, I tried, but I couldn't, I was falling back down, 550 feet and one eighth inches of free fall, I closed my eyes, "NAT!" I felt something wrap around my waist, webs? I looked up and I saw Spiderman shoot his webs at me, he managed to catch me, he was slowly pulling me back to him, I was crying, tears streamed down my face, he jumped down onto one of the steel bars so we were closer and he pulled me up onto it with him, "Oh my God, thank goodness your safe." He hugged me tight, it sounded like he was crying, "Oh my God." He pulls back and looks me up and down, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asks, I was frozen, "I want Peter." I felt my legs quivering, "I want my Peter." I cried and I buried my head into his chest, he rubbed my back, "You're okay, you're safe now." He whispers, "Hey um, Spiderguy? Can you return my student back to me? I don't really think it's safe for her to be standing on that steel bar, I know you're a hero and everything but her parents didn't sign a flyer." We look up and saw Mr Harrington, "O-Oh, of course sir!" He nods, "How do you know my name?" I ask him, "Oh well um. Peter told me, Peter Parker, he's your boyfriend right? I've met him once or twice." Spiderman says, "You ready?" He looks at me, "For what?" I was wary, he wrapped his arm around my waist and put his arm up, "No. I'm not swinging," I clutched onto his shoulder, "Here we go!" We shot up, I screamed, "And that's your final student safe sir." He salutes, "I'm sure he's thinking of you." Spiderman disappears into the dust and fog below, Flash runs over, "Are you really friends with Peter Parker?" He shouts, "Seriously? Now Flash?" I turn to him and wipe my nose and eyes.