🕷5🕷

"That is so insane, like it's crazy! You used like the pshhhh and they were all like ahhh! And I hit them with the fshhh." Ned pretends to use the web shooters, "I think the web shooters make more of a pshhht sound." I look at Ned, "No. It doesn- Wait..." He looks at me, then to Peter, "Yeah, I can finally tell her. She found out herself." Peter looks down at me and smiles, "It like I finally have my own hero." I went on my tip toes and kissed his lips, he chuckles. "Congratulations decathlon national winners." Mr Harrington brings the trophy over, we were in a spare room and clapped, "Well we have to put this back in the trophy case soon but for motivation right now. It's practice." He gingerly touches the gold pillars, "I'm a little ahead of the game but we need a new team captain next year so I'm appointing Nat." He looks at me, everyone clapped, "O-Oh. I really don't want captaincy, I'm not that kind of person you know, it's not my forté. How about MJ?" I point at her, everyone nods, "Yeah sure." We all clapped for our new team captain, "Why didn't you want it?" Peter whispers, "Leader roles, aren't really my thing, besides, I think someone needs to keep someone in check when they go rampaging winged men around town." I whisper and poke his chest, he fiddles with his fingers and licks his lips, Pete's phone rang, "Go to bathroom now?" I whisper as I read off his shoulder, "Oh sorry I gotta go." He gets ready to stand up, "Where are you going?" MJ asks, "What are you hiding, Peter?" She seemed serious, Peter was silent, "I'm just kidding, I don't care. Bye." She smiles, "So we should run some drills." She began our session, "I'll give you a call or a text about what happens 'kay?" Peter stands up and kisses my cheek, "Yeah ok. That was Happy right?" I whisper back, he nods.

I was humming to myself, "Babe, babe, open up!" I saw Spiderman knocking on my window, "What the hell Peter, get out of the suit, if my dad or mum walks in, you're screwed!" I whisper yell, I opened the window for him and he swung in, he tapped the spider on his chest and the suit seemed to expand, "So that's how you get it on," I raised my eyebrows, was was only in his boxers, "Anyway, what was the big news you just had to tell me about?" I laid on the bed with him, "Okay, okay, listen right. So I met up with Happy in the guys bathroom, we went upstate in this like AI self-driving car and we went to the new Avengers facility, man it was so pretty, I met up with Mr Stark, he gave me back the suit, and he said that I was going to be the new Avenger, he tapped his watch and a new iron Spiderman suit came up and he was like 'Oh this is yours' and he said I was going to live in the new facility but that means that I'd have to drop out and I'd never be back here at Queens." He was all giddy, I felt my stomach drop, "Wait. So you're dropping out and you're going to live in the Avengers facility?" I ask quietly, "You didn't let me finish." He smiles, "I had to turn them down." He looks at me, "Peter!" I sat up, "I know it sounds selfish of me and I just know I sound like a jerk for saying this but I couldn't leave you." He sighs, "What?" I look at him, "They'd let May come with me obviously but I wouldn't be able to bring friends, or my loved ones. Sorry but I couldn't do that, I've left you enough. You don't deserve it." He pulls me close, "But Peter this would've been a chance of a lifetime, you shouldn't have turned it down because of me." I stroke his hair, "I don't care, what's done is done and I don't plan on changing my mind. I'm saying with you and that's final. Too bad, you're stuck with this Spider for a long, long time." He grins, "I hate you." I tackle him in a hug and bury my face into his chest, "Wait to go for a night swing?" He asks, "No. No way in hell am I ever swinging with you again." I stare right at him.

"PETER! OH CRAP! I MEAN SPIDERMAN! OH MY GOD!" I bury my face into his neck, "WOOHOO!" He gripped onto my waist, I wrapped my legs around him and clutched my arms around his neck, I was still in my pyjamas, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I'M NOT GONNA LOOK! I'M NOT GONNA LOOK!" I bury my face closer to him and shut my eyes, "Hold on babe, we're going for a ride! WHOO!" We swung to the top of the New York State Pavilion Observation Tower, Peter ripped his mask off, I held my hands out, "I'm. Spiderman." I put the mask over my head and put on a deeper voice, "I don't sound like that." He chuckles, "Can I try shoot one of your web shooters?" I look at him, "Mm, fine." He took one off his wrist and gave it to me, "Maybe do what Ned said, get on top of a really high building and see how far it can shoot." I close one eye and press the button firing a string of web out, "Woah, awesome." I lit up, "My hero, a boy with super strength, an even bigger brain and is sticky." I look at him, "Hey, I think I'm pretty cool," He looks at me, "Didn't say you weren't but I wouldn't chance a single thing about you." I lean on his chest, "I love you, too much Pete, far, far too much." I smiled and kissed his chin, "Well, I love you even more Nat, far more than you can comprehend." He hugs me tight, I smile and lean into his chest, "PETER! NO!" I screamed as he leant over the ledge we were sitting on, both of us free falling from the tower, he boomed with laughter, right before we reached the ground, he grabbed onto my and swung us back on the way home, "I HATE YOU!" I screamed, "Aww, come on, and a few seconds ago you said you loved me too much," He had his mask back on.