🕷11🕷

"It's not real." I slap my cheeks, the air elemental seemed to get larger and larger, "EDDI, give me a scan, how big is the pulse and where's that son of a bitch Beck?" I ask, "The electromagnetic pulse is 100 times larger than any other we've experienced so far. As for Quentin Beck, he's above the Tower Bridge, in a clear observatory bridge." I heard EDDI, "Copy that." I nod, Ned looks at me, "Are those glasses talking?" He asks, I try to think of an excuse, "Um, yeah. Just gimme a sec, I need to call Peter." I say, "Ringing Peter." EDDI says, "Woah. That's awesome." Ned puts his cheek against mine and looks through the back of the glasses, "What's up babe?" He was holding a spanner, "What the hell are you doing?" I look at him, "Making a new suit." He had holograms on his arms that looked like his web shooters, "Oh that's the coolest thing ever." Ned was shocked, "Um Ned, a little personal space." I clear my throat, "Oh yeah sorry, can I try them on later?" He asks, "Ned Leeds. Access Denied." EDDI says, "You heard the man." I shrug, "Anyway, once you get here. Beck's on the observatory tower, once you get those drones under control, head there. He's probably still connected to EDITH so if you need me to override anything, tell me." I say, he nods, "Yeah sure." He says, I take a breath in, "It's getting windy here." I look around, lightning struck the towers, everyone screamed and ducked, "I'll call you back okay?" I held onto EDDI, "Yeah, stay safe." He says, "Stay sticky." I laughed, he chuckled and we hung up, Mr Harrington runs back up the stairs, "Hey guys, the bus driver left us." He was panicking, "WHAT?!" We all shouted, "Settle down. Mr Del and I have this under control." He says, "NO! NO! NO! NO! Don't drag me into this Roger!" Mr Del shouts, "I'm doing my best Julius!" Mr Harrington shouts back, "Oh, the witches are back!" Mr Del point at the water as it burst up in a geyser, "OH MY GOD! GET ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BUS!" Mr Harrington screams, we all scream and fight our way down the stairs, there were cyclones of water all around us, we managed to get out, everyone screaming and trying to get out of their cars, "OH MY GOD! Follow me kids!" Mr Harrington was leading us, we were dodging cars and lightning strikes, the cyclone took the bus and crushed it, setting it on fire, it was getting worse and worse, the air elemental screamed, everything treasured, water bursts hit the seawall and it crumbled away, "MJ!" I screamed and grabbed har arm pulling her away from the edge, it crumbled away, "Holy crap." She brushes her hair to the side, everyone kept running, "This way! This way!" We kept following Mr Harrington away from the water, Flash kept pointing his phone everywhere to livestream, "Ugh, Flash!" I push his bag to keep running, "This way kids! This way!" Mr Harrington was trying to keep it together, "It isn't real!" Ned shouts, "Yeah but it looks pretty damn real no matter how you look at it." I shout back, "FOLLOW ME KIDS!" He shouts, "Earth, fire, water, wind. Oh no. They joined forces like the Power Rangers." Mr Del points at the elemental, "You're thinking of Voltron." Mr Harrington says, "Who?" Mr Del asks, "VOLTRON! You're thinking of Voltron!" Mr Harrington shouts over the wind, "Hey look, it's Mysterio!" Brad points at it, everyone cheers, as he flies by, I flick him off, "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I scream, everyone looked at me confused, "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I shout, "Wait. Mysterio knows who we are." Ned grabs my shoulder, "Wait..." I stop cursing at him, "Then we're in danger." I touch my chin, "We should go." I run off and grab Ned and Betty, the three of us run off. I look up one last time and I see Peter flying down, "That's my Peter." I smile and keep running.

We saw the illusion slowly fade away, I saw Peter on one of the drones, "THE MONSTER WAS A BUNCH OF DRONES!" Flash shouts, "Happy?" I touch my glasses, "Where you at Mrs Parker?" He asks, "Shut up." I grit my teeth, "Okay, okay sorry. Where are you?" He asks, "I'm sending you my location, EDDI do the honours." I say, "With pleasure. Sending coordinated to Happy Hogan." He beeps, "You got it?" I ask, "Gotcha." He says, I saw the jet land, "Happy!" I hug him, "I need you kids to get on the jet!" He shouts, "Who are you?" MJ asks, "MJ?! FLASH?!" I saw the two of them followed us, "I work with Spiderman. You gotta get on that jet." Happy explains, "YOU WORK FOR SPIDERMAN!" Flash's eyes light up, "I work with Spiderman, not for Spiderman." Happy stressed, "Incoming!" I shout and point at the missiles that blew up the jet, "New plan. Into the tower." Happy points, the five of us run in. "Happy are you okay?" I heard Peter, "Peter?!" I ask, "Oh um... Happy you didn't tell me the comms were connected to Nat!" He hisses, "Babe. Where are you?" I was concerned, "O-Oh, no I'm fine." He grunts in pain, "You're not fooling anyone Peter, where the hell are you?" I ask, "Um, I gotta go." He says and turns off his microphone, "Into the crown jewels vault! Go! Go! Go! Go!" Happy shouts, we all run after him, the guard shot one of the drones down, another was still following us.