1

As the clock turned to 6 am the alarms began going off. Y/n grunted and sat up and turned the alarm off.  She yawned and covered her mouth.
Turning on some music she played her favorite playlist as she got ready for the day.
_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

'"Jesus Christ the water is freezing.."
Y/n mumbled as she stepped in the shower. She turned the water up by a lot. It was a surprise that her son wasn't burning off. (Not really.) She lathered her head in shampoo and let it sit for a minute before rinsing it out. As she closed her eyes she got the feeling of eyes over her. She quickly opened them and looked around the small bathroom. No one was there. She scoffed and went back to washing her self. She closed her eyes once more.

"I will not stand for this. It's an idiot of an excuse. I- shh she'll find out."

Y/n stumbled back and fell out of the bathtub. Hitting her head on the sink.
She groaned and rubbed her head and stood up.
Glancing at the clock she read 6:30
Cursing under her breath she turned the water off and dried herself off. She rubbed some lotion on her body and then put her clothes on. A pair of leggings and a hoodie.
Her hair was damp still so she wrapped the towel around her head and walked to her bedroom. Passing her mother's room on the way. Gone again.
Y/n knew her mother loved her. That's why she was always working. To keep a roof over her head and food on her plate. But still, she couldn't help but feel selfish for wanting to spend more time with her mother.

If that lowlife of a father never left, she wouldn't have to overwork herself. The small grocery store job didn't help with money too much.

Y/n grabbed her shoes and put them on before grabbing her book bag off the floor.
She took the towel off of her head and brushed through her hair with her fingers before walking out the door and into the car.
_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-__-_-_--_-_

"Can anyone tell me why ancient spartans threw their children off of a cliff? Anyone?"
The teacher asked as she walked back and forth from one side of the classroom to the other.
"It was because they thought the children were weak! Come, guys, we talked about this like about an, oh I don't, two days ago? Come on.wake up."
The teacher scanned the room for an unlucky person.

"Y/N wright! Come up here for a moment please."
Y/n jolted up. She stood up slowly as all the eyes in class turned to her.
She walked up by the teacher as the teacher pulled up a picture. It was what a spartan child y/ns age would have looked like.
"Look at what kids your age we're like during this time. They didn't go to school, if they did they were in other city-states.Y/n would have most likely would be getting married off because she is female. However, she would still be respected." The bell rang and everybody stood up to get their things and leave.
"Y/n can I talk to you?"
The teacher asked.
"How's your mom? Is she taking it easy?"
"Yeah, I guess. She's still overworking even after I tell her to stop."
The teacher kept talking with y/n. she glanced outside for a moment. She felt cold and dizzy. Shivers traveled through her body. Her hand began to shake then her body. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she fell to the floor. Shaking badly and blood pouring out from her nose.