9-Dinnerplans

Suggested by xlouiskiwi thetea13 28_larry_carrots 28babies Ihatetothinknewnames♥️

They head to the living room after they cleared the table. William is running ahead of them but Harry helps Louis to get there.
"So what do wanna watch?" Louis asks.

"The Notebook. Best movie ever!" Harry grins.

"Fine by me." Louis answers.

Harry fetches the movie and puts it in the DVD player before he takes a seat next to Louis on the sofa. William comes up to him and makes grabby hands so he will lift him.
"Dadda."

Harry stares at him in surprise. He looks at Louis.
"Did he just? But I'm his uncle."

"You're his dad love." Louis says softly with glossy eyes and reaches out a hand to caress Harry's hair briefly.

"Dadda!" William shouts impatiently.

Harry immediately picks him up and hugs him closely.
"I love you, sweetie." He says emotionally and a tear drops down his cheek.

William giggles and presses a kiss on Harry's cheek and Harry wipes away a couple of more tears that escape. Louis clears his voice and tries to wipe away his own tears discretely. Harry looks at him and giggles.
"You're such a softie Lou."

"Oh come on, you have to have a heart of stone to not cry at that. Beautiful." Louis smiles a bit embarrassed and Harry beams.

They make themselves comfortable and Harry presses play on the remote. William falls asleep twenty minutes into the movie and Harry lets him sleep on his chest and tries to find a comfortable position. Louis lifts his arm and comes closer.
"Lean against me."

Harry immediately takes him up on his offer and lays his head on Louis's chest and nuzzles in. Louis puts his arm around him and they continue to watch the movie in silence.

Louis caresses Harry's arms with his hand and Harry can feel goosebumps form on his skin. His breath hitches. Louis slowly turns his head to look at him. He stops his hand movement and his eyes flicker down to Harry's lips before he meets his eyes again.
Harry wets his lips nervously and then they start to lean in slowly.

William moves in his sleep and throws an arm up, accidentally slapping Louis in the face.
"Ouch!" Louis chuckles.

They both laugh nervously and turn to the movie again. The moment they almost had is broken. They're halfway through the movie when Harry starts to cry softly.
"This is so sad!"

Louis hugs him closer, resting his chin on the top of Harry's head.
"How many times have you seen this by now? When you showed it to me on our summer vacation you had seen it ten times already."

"Ehm, I don't know? Eighty?" Harry answers with a thick voice.

"Eighty times? That's crazy!" Louis says amused.

"It's my favorite." Harry sighs.

"Yeah." Louis smiles.

Harry continues to cry and Louis is getting there. This movie is emotional.
"We really had a great summer back then, didn't we?" He sighs.

"We did. The best." Harry agrees.

They don't talk after that. Harry cries at the end of the movie and tries to dry his cheeks. He looks up at Louis just to find that he has fallen asleep. He coos for a moment over how cute he is before he sits up. He sneaks out with William in his arms and puts him to bed.

He walks downstairs again and looks down on Louis. It's a shame to wake him. He leans down and picks him up bridal style. Louis is light as a feather and that breaks his heart a little. He's underweight from living on the streets and just thinking about Louis being hungry for days makes him wanna cry. He has put on some weight since he moved in. That's good.

He walks over to his own bedroom and gently places Louis on the bed. He pulls the cover over him and tucks him in. Louis is always cold. He leans down and presses a soft kiss on his forehead before he walks around the bed to lay down as well. He misses the smile that forms on Louis's lips. As soon as Harry lays down Louis rolls around to spoon him, falling asleep for real this time.

Down in the kitchen, the boys are having a late snack before bed. Niall picks up his phone to show them a picture he secretly took when he walked past the living room.
"Look how cute they are!" He cooes.

Liam and Zayn smile at the picture.
"Adorable. Hey guys, what do you say about watching William tomorrow so they can have some time alone." Liam suggests.

"Brilliant idea!" Zayn smiles and they head outside to their own housing.

"Lou! Wake up! I sold the company! Mr. Stevens's lawyer just called to inform me that the deal went through!" Harry shouts excitedly.

Louis opens his eyes and sits up.
"That's great! We should celebrate! I can cook us dinner tonight."

"Sure." Harry smiles.

The boys snap up their conversation at the breakfast table.
"We can take care of William while you have your celebration dinner." Niall immediately offers.

"Oh! Ehm, That's sweet of you..." Harry hesitates.

"Come on! We love the little guy and there are three of us. We'll take good care of him. We'll have a great time." Liam says.

"Okay, sure. Thanks." Harry smiles.

When it's time for dinner Niall brings William out to their housing.
"We'll just be a couple of feet away. Enjoy your dinner."

Liam has a bag with diapers and other things and Zayn carries different toys. They hurry to leave before Harry changes his mind. They know how attached he is to William. Harry watches them leave with a worried facial expression. Louis hugs him.
"He'll be fine. Come on! I'm gonna make you chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in parma ham with some homemade mash."

"Fancy." Harry grins.

"Well, it's the only thing I can cook so..." Louis smirks.

Harry keeps him company in the kitchen and they talk and laugh while Louis prepares the dinner. They sit down to eat and Harry smiles widely, showing off both dimples.
"This is great!"

They have a wonderful dinner and they talk about everything they can think of. There's a flirty tone between them and Louis decides to go for it. When Harry puts their empty plates on the counter Louis walks up to him and spins him around. He cups his face and leans in. Harry holds his breath and lets out a gasp when their lips finally touch.

They start to move them slowly, tasting, feeling. Louis wraps his arms around Harry's back and pushes him against the counter with his own body. Harry lets out a soft moan and they open their mouths to let their tongues dance.

Kissing Louis feels familiar and new and exciting at the same time. Harry has goosebumps and the hair on his arms stands up. He buries his hands in Louis's hair and Louis moans softly.

It's getting heated when they hear an "oh shit!" from the doorway and they immediately break free and turn around.

Liam, Zayn, and Niall are all staring at them. William wiggles, trying to get down and Liam lets him go. William comes running up to Harry.
"Dadda!"

"Did he just call you dadda as in dad?" Niall asks.

"Ehm, yeah. He started doing that yesterday." Harry explains and picks up William who hugs him tightly.

"That's so sweet. Oh my God." Niall coos.

William reaches out for Louis instead and Harry hands him over. William hugs him as well.
"Okay, let's get this cutie pie in bed." Louis smiles.

No one is mentioning the kiss.

What happens next?