Cultivation Partner

I finally see him.

through the eyes of no one else.

The beautiful Sando Shengshou.

The Clan Leader in charge of the Yunmeng Clan.

My Cultivation Partner.

Lan Xichen had been looking forward to this day

Lan Xichen had been looking forward to this day. The meeting had been set for the two clan leaders and now he didn't know what to think. Jiang Wanyin suddenly looked uncomfortable. A strange emptiness took place in Lan Xichen's heart and it did not make sense. He suddenly guessed that probably Jiang Wanyin must be scared to be alone with him. He studied Jiang Wanyin's face for a while. If he didn't know better, he would've believed what people believe, what people say about Sandu Shengshou. The heartless sect leader. The tormenter of all Wen Sect-related. The brother-killer.

As he looked at Jiang Wanyin's serene face, sweet, innocent and confused

Lan Xichen smileds. "Are you afraid to be alone with me ?"

Jiang Wanyin met his eyes immediately, concern already gathering on his brows. Lan Xichen's smile never faltered. “ Let’s have some tea then if you are not running away. He grabbed Jiang Wanyin’s hand and pulled him to sit down. Lan Xichen wanted to yell, don't be so nervous, you're making me nervous as well! But that yelling might send Jiang Wanyin back to Lotus Pier and himself back to Gusu, so he tried his best to sit properly, with his heart getting louder in his ears.

"Wanyin," Lan Xichen whispered as Jiang Wanyin's troubled face was looking everywhere but to him, his brows tightly taut and his cheeks heavily flushed. His mouth wanted to say Jiang Wanyin is so handsome, so beautiful, so attractive even in this predicament, but he was distracted by the way he was biting his lips? What is Jiang Wanyin actually asking for?

They were cultivation partners now. That means, how gentle Jiang Wanying needs Lan Xichen to be, is exactly how gentle Lan Xichen will be; whatever Jiang Wanying needs Lan Xichen to do, is exactly what Lan Xichen will do. With warmth spreading in his chest, Lan Xichen mustered up his bravery and kissed Jiang Cheng on the cheek and softly says " Thank you Wanyin" And this made Jiang Cheng blush.