VERSATILE

Lan Xichen has been dreaming of this day. The day Jiang Wanyin walked into his office for a meeting on the new building designs. He had purposely made this happen. If they knew how crafty he was they would laugh. The day his eyes had set upon Jiang Cheng Wanyin was the day he felt tremors in his body, a feeling he had never felt before.

And thus he had been planning for this day. He wanted Wanyin. To be his and surrender to him fully. The question was will Wanyin agree to date him? He brushed away any rejection thoughts and was determined to have his way.

After the meeting he stood up and moved closer to Wanyin and whispered to his ears

"Chairman Jiang Cheng " he said breathlessly. "I wanted to talk privately with you"

He dismissed everyone from the office floor and he noticed that Jiang Wanyin blushed.  An awkward silence fell between them. Lan Xichen keeps his gaze glued to Wanyin, though he's smiling, he was taught by his Uncle Lan Qiren as a part of self-restraint,no one can show their feelings and somehow was their idea of perfect management to having any kind of feelings. Lan Xichen freaking hated it ,if only because he knows firsthand what denying your own feelings does to a person's mind. It had wrecked him and reduced him to loneliness and sleeping after drinking wine every single night.

“ Talk” Wanyin murmured

“ Why have you been avoiding meeting me Wanyin? I am so much of a beast that you feel you need to avoid me? Are you afraid to be with me? Do you think that I would allow myself to meet just anyone one?” Lan Xichen said in anguish.

“ I dont have time to meet you. I have been busy and you are wasting your time Lan Xichen” Wanyin responded.

"Am I really ? He looked into Jiang Wanyin's eyes and he could see fear. “Don't run Jiang Wanyin '' he warned, voice deeper than usual, filled with want and lust.

“ Run? Since when have I ever run from anyone ? I am the Chairman of the Corporation. I fear no one. “

“ If that's the case then, lets date Wanyin” Lan Xichen stood up and walked over to where Wanyin was standing and he wrapped his arms around his waist.