Chapter 2-Tobias

I finish pulling on my shirt as Tris walks out of the bathroom. She is wearing her combat boots, leggings, and a tight black shirt. I grab my sweatshirt off my bed and toss it at her.
"Layer up." I say as she slides it on. She understands and she has a thing for my sweatshirts so its a double use.
"Lets go." She says as she grabs my hand and leads me towards the door. I wait to see if she actually knows where she is going. She starts slowing down and a smile creeps onto my face. She turns around and looks at me.
"Where are we going exactly?" She asks while looking down. I just grab her arm and lead her towards Zekes apartment. She was actually pretty close. I walk up to the door and knock. Tris stands up next to me and i slide my arm around her shoulder. Zeke opens the door and surprisingly is holding a water bottle.
"Welcome to Zekes Amazing Awesome Home Of Wonder!" He yells moving out of the way to let us in. I walk in with Tris at my side and i sit down next to Zeke and Tris at my side.
"I will start. Four. Candor or Dauntless?" I pretend to think really hard even though i will never pick Candor.
"Dauntless." I say after a while.
"I dare you to let 2 people go through your fear landscape." He says smirking. I stand up immediately. I grab Tris and Zekes hands. i walk out the door to the landscape room.
"Zeke you have to promise bot to speak a word of any of to anyone else or i swear, you will end up at the bottom of the chasm." I say while walking.
"Fine but why doesn't Tris have to promise?" He says whining. I stop outside the door.
"Because she promised the first time and hasn't told anyone thats why." I say while turning around. He looks shocked. I can understand why. I showed my girlfriend but not my best friend. If we are still best friends after this. I open the door and walk in with Tris and Zeke following close behind.
I can't believe I am going to be showing my worst fears to Zeke. I know he is my best friend but he can't exactly keep a secret. As i set up the machine for all 3 of us, Zeke comes up to me.
"You don't have to do this if you don't want to. I'll just tell everyone that you did." he says while putting his hand on the back.
"No. I said i would and if i go back to the room without a shirt on, they will know I didn't do the dare." I say while handing him and Tris a syringe full of the liquid. I bring the syringe up to my neck and push it in. I lay down on the chair and Tris lays on top of me. Zeke just awkwardly sits on the edge of the chair. I smirk.
"Be brave Tobias." Tris says right before i plunge into darkness.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wake up on top of the building. I feel my heartbeat quicken with my breath.
"So thats why you never go zip lining." Zeke says as i shoot a glare at him. he shuts up immediately. I don't think I just start backing up along with Tris. Zeke catches on and backs up with us. "On three, one, two, three!" I say as we all sprint towards the edge. i don't think I just throw myself off the edge. I fall and hit a wall. Confinement. I curl up in a ball with Tris and Zeke following my lead. The box soon breaks apart and I see Tris and Zeke tied up to chairs. Killing the innocent. I pick up the two guns on the table. I point the guns at them and look away.
"I'm sorry." I say as i fire the guns. I drop them and walk away. I find myself in Abnegation. Oh no. I see Tris and Zeke walk through the door. Zeke looks really confused. As if on cue, Marcus saunters down the stairs, belt in hand. Tris grabs my hand and squeezes it. I squeeze back.
"Tobias. I was trying to teach you, to be better." Marcus says as he brings the belt up in the air. He brings it down fast and hard as Tris sticks her hand out in front of me. It slaps against her arm leaving a big red streak. We slowly drift out of the simulation and back into reality.
"Man, I am so sorry i made you do that. Your secrets save with me." Zeke says slapping me on the back. I smile in return as we set back out to Zekes apartment.