Chapter 1: The Start

"All hail the King of Xesos, Slayer of Aeos, Master of Realms, the Quest Saver, wielder of the Sword Of Void, ruler of the Aeus and Xesos realm, King Zenith!". I am Zenith Lightstone and this is my story. Let me start from the beginning where there was a world called Scalos. Scalos was divided into two territories, The Xeno Empire and The Soslis Empire. Soslis was a dark place filled with hatred, annoyance, revenge, greediness, and murder. It had a whopping population of twenty-three million people, but I don't know why people would even live there. Their leader, Soslis ll, was a horrible person. He had committed uncountable crimes. While on the other hand, Xeno was an amazing place to live. It had colorful, beautiful, and fragrant gardens littered on the lands, where impossibly high skyscrapers towered against the land, where people were filled with kindness and happiness, and where I, Zenith Lightstone, was born.  I lived in the suburbs of Xeno where the beauty of the landscapes is unimaginable. I had a family of four including myself, my sister Anna, my mom Selena, and my dad Fredrick. We owned a giant mansion at the end of Applenine Ct. I was twelve years old, had light brown hair, had thick universe black eyes with bright yellow and green speckles lacing them. That one cold evening, I was reading a book in my room when I heard a loud crash coming from our Backyard. 

Author's note: Srry for the short chapter. I am a middle schooler so a lot of work to do. Srry first fiction story on wattpad. Pls vote and follow and comment. Pls tell me everything and I will do shoutouts to the first 5 people who comment!! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!