Chapter 5: EPIC BATTLE

We all realized that everybody had seen us including Aeos and Soslis. We quickly remade the plan. Beyta said, "Zenith, fight Aeos. Anna fights Soslis. We and the Chaotic army and Pagos army will fight everyone else. Got it? No questions, just go." My sword then started commanding me and whispered in an insanely ancient and bored thick voice, "I will control you in battle. I am Void. The Primordial being of the Void." I then replied with immense surprise, "Ok. my bow to you." "Shut up. I DO NOT LIKE THAT." A simple okay was all he got. I saw Aeos running toward me at full speed. He tried to stab me in my stomach, but because of Void, I dodged it.

Then the epic battle began. Our swords clashed and scraped each other. We tried to stab and block respectively. At the end, when we both were frantically breathing so hard that you could hear us from three yards away! Then Void shoved in fresh energy and raw power inside of me. I yelled, "For Void and Scalos!" and charged him and stabbed him in his heart, his weak spot. Void said with his voice surprised, "How did you do that?" "What do you mean, you made me do that right?" "No" was all he replied before vanishing away. Everybody came my way, congratulating me, "Wow, good job, awesome!" Then some random person yelled, "Let's make him king!" Everybody agreed to that idea and started chanting, "King Zenith! King Zenith! King Zenith! '' I said happily, "Why not?" The whole castle erupted in cheers and clapping.

Then the royal priests then came and made me pledge, "I swear loyalty to Scalos!". I declared, "My first act as king will be to combine Xeno and Solsis to Xesos. My second act will be to renovate the old Soslis side to look like the old Xeno side. My third act will be to appoint Anna as my Sr. Advisor and Ceva and Beta be my royal advisors." This time the cheers were loud enough to be heard from the other side of the planet.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!