Chapter 3: Quest

Then a large voice from overhead said, "People of Xeno, the Soslises have declared war. Report to the Emergency War Evacuation center immediately. This is an ORDER NOT A REQUEST. Any children or anyone alone, report to the center, you will find your associates and family there. Emergency alert." My sister, again, started crying for the third time today, hysterically, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! L-lets g-go." I then told her, "No. We are not going. I know what that cube voice meant. We have to save the world from destruction." Upon saying that I realized that the cube was not anywhere to be seen. There was just simply thick, gray and foul smelling fog. Then a humanoid figure stepped out of the fog with another humanoid. . "They had pink skin? "No, I thought. "They have pinkish-red skin." My sister stopped crying and asked dubiously, "Who are you?" They replied with the thickest and deepest voice I had ever heard, "We are the Guardians of The Order Of The Eaos Swords. We are here to guide you to finish your quest." "Quest?", me and my sister echoed. They replied, "Oh, we are deeply sorry that we forgot to give you information about your quest. You know the basic stuff like you need to defeat evil with that sword right?" "Yes of course" we replied in sync. "Good" the tall one replied. One was very tall and the other was average. The taller one said, "I, the longer one is Ceva" (C * Va). "I, the shorter one in Beyta. So, now let us tell you the basics of questing, then what you have to do, and then lastly the history of evil you will be fighting. Each quest has a name. Your quest's name will be Νικώντας τον Αίος or Defeating Aeos. You have to fight Soslis's army as well as the real threat, Aeos. He is the second strongest being in the universe. Aeos can only be defeated by The Sword Of Void. He is the evilest being in the cosmos. While young Anna's sword can defeat anyone lower than Chaos and Aeos. Chaos is the strongest/creator of in the universe."

Me and Anna just sat there staring at them and trying to process what happened. Then we replied, "Um... Ok but how do we do it, well most importantly how do we get there?" Beyta replied, "Right now Aeos is in the Aeus Realm, his domain. It will be unwise to go there. So first all of us have to finish Soslis. Here is a reminder, as you have seen, our primary language is Greek, so many things will be said/written in Greek" . "Ok", we said blankly. "Good." they replied. "Now it is time to harness your powers. Repeat after me, ok?" "Ok" we replied in unison.

 I am done with the next chap to so enjoy!!!!!!!!