EIGHT. just wanna be with you

IN LENNON'S humble opinion

IN LENNON'S humble opinion. The third High School Musical was the best ( the second coming in close behind ) and nothing could change her mind about it.

From the set designs ( higher budget or not ), the appreciation she now had for Sharpay Evans, the questionable actions of Gabriella Montez and Troy Bolton, and finally, the songs. Oh, how the songs made Lennon believe that true love was a thing she could have.

TOP ONE HUNDRED PLUS RELATIONSHIP ANTHEMS
number twenty-two: just wanna be with you - zac efron and vanessa hudgens
favorite line: "no matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart."

Lennon wasn't heavy on romance, but movies like High School Musical and Casper ( shockingly ) made her feel like romance could happen in her life. Though the relationships between Troy and Gabriela along with Casper and Kat were very, very unrealistic. She had hope that in their cinematic universes, they would be together forever.

Lennon was in a good place, both in the mind and out in the world. Lennon Sunder was excited about life.

She felt like she could dance the night away with anyone that approached her.

The song Just Wanna Be With You blaring through her earbuds as she walked down the hallways of the school building. With no care in the world as she mumbled Troy Bolton's words of love to Gabriella Montez.

Carrie was the first recognizable face that Lennon saw. Lennon, with a smile placed on her face, grabbed Carrie's hand and spun herself around in her grasp.

Carrie could only look at her. Blank expression that was previously on her face changing to a look of, not only confusion but relief as the day of the Spirit Rally, Lennon looked pretty down.

Lennon soon let Carrie's hand go and headed towards her locker. Lennon's mind really felt "rent free" of any and all thoughts. Soulmate? Wasn't thinking of how she would tell Luke. Stressed? Nope. Sad? Please, she was far from it.