ELEVEN. at that moment he was the only thing on my mind

LENNON HATED everything about this dance or any dance for that matter

LENNON HATED everything about this dance or any dance for that matter. She honestly would like to be at home playing Just Dance while her father was at work.

Maybe it was the fact she hated large crowds or she hated the feeling of being alone at functions like this, or the fact she had to go home and change for the theme. Either way, she rather be home.

"Is everybody fired up for Julie and the Phantoms?" Flynn asked, "Great! Keep that fire 'cause that's later. We're a bit behind schedule, but don't worry, just enjoy these mind-blowing beats."

She approached the two girls backstage.

"Julie and the Phantoms?" Julie questioned.

"Lennon and I had some free time in French class. And you'd better like it because I registered it on Insta, Snapchat, Twitter-"

Julie smiled, "No, I love it. But I'd love it even more if the actual Phantoms were here."

The two of them watched as Flynn's eyes grew wide and pointed. The two others turned and saw Nick approaching them.

Lennon stepped away from Julie and out into the hallway.

There was still no sign of the boys, and contacting Luke would be only semi-awkward. More awkward if someone caught her singing in the middle of an empty hallway.

She knew she had told Luke to go and relax for a couple of hours, but she didn't think he would gone long.

"Look at you! You look great."

She turned and placed a smile on her face as Carrie approached her, her furry jacket hanging off her shoulders.

"Hey, uh, so do you."

Carrie smiled, slightly tilting her head to the side, "Have you talked to Luke again?"

"No, actually. I haven't seen him in a couple of hours, but it would be great if I could see him though."

Carrie wouldn't understand the worry Lennon was going through. The only person who would, would be Julie. Luke was so angry at Trevor earlier today, he wouldn't blow a gig to do something stupid.