SEVENTEEN. the one where lennon and julie are friends

LENNON WAS exhausted

LENNON WAS exhausted. Yes, school made her tired, but with whatever was currently going on with these shocks was only adding on to her "things to probably worry about right now" list.

Ever since talking to Carrie in the library, she had grown more and more tired as the day went on. She felt like she was dying.

She sat outside the Molina household and rested her head on the steering wheel.

Lennon wasn't okay. She knew that. But this wasn't something she could just go to the doctor for. Some magical man had done something to her, what doctor would know what to say or do about that. What was she supposed to do?

She was tired. She wanted to sleep. She didn't want to be at the Molina's. She knew that sounded bad but she felt worse. She didn't know what dying could feel like. It ( in her mind ) is different for everyone. Luke, Alex, and Reggie probably felt way different than her mother did while dying.

But to Lennon, she felt like there was nothing she could do.

And she was right.

In a way.

Meanwhile, Reggie, Luke, and Alex all practiced inside without Julie.

From how out of focus he was, it was evident that Alex wasn't okay.

"Alex, you all right?" Luke asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, why?"

"I know it's tough, man. People say you never forget your first ghost." Reggie said, "Maybe that's true. But... I'm sure they'll be others."

"Yeah. Thanks, Reg."

"And, Alex, you're a great drummer and a great guy, okay? I wouldn't let all that stuff get in between you and what you love." Luke reassured.

Reggie smiled, "I don't know, man. Sometimes a little fire can make things better on stage. Like you and Julie."

"Uh, wha... what is that supposed to mean?"