2. WORRIED

No one's POV

Dahyun is being in his self ,always hiding in his secret place at the university stocked room the last floor of the school,he wants to be alone always thinking his past hurtful life playing his phone facing the window that was his only position when he come hiding there..
His friends let him be when they are in the university..and Dahyun didn't want to bother his friends who can understand him..he didn't want to go to the cafeteria either,his friend's girlfriends and boyfriend didn't know him..he doesn't want to bother anyone..

MiChaeng,2yeon,Jiniel,MoTzu and Sana were walking in the hallway blubbering for some stuff suddenly Chaeng remembered something and approach Jihyo secretly while Mina was busy talking to Sana,Momo and Nayeon.

Chaeng: Noona what if Dahyun hyung didn't eat and drink his meds again.

Jeongyeon joined the two talking secretly.Jihyo just reply a deep sighed to the two.
Jeong: Ji what if we go to him and ask him.
Jihyo: he doesn't want that Jeong you know him he doesn't want anyone to bother him in that room.
Chaeng: were not anyone...noona he's sick..
Jihyo: Chaeng,Dahyun didn't want us to talk to him while we're in the university. He knows to handle his self.
Jeong: but Ji he's sick he needs us.
Jihyo: ok fine! Let your girlfriends stay in their next class Daniel too I don't want them to come with us..Dahyun would not like it.
Chaeng: copy noona
Jihyo: ok excused yourselves on your teachers..
Chaeng: Tzuyu! Come here
Tzuyu approach them and he know what they mean,but Nayeon approach too and made the girls join.
Nayeon: Is there any problem Jihyo?
Jihyo: A-ah Nothing you should go to your classes now its nearly starting.
Mina: How about you and the boys?
Jeong: We will excuse ourselves for a minute.
Sana: why is there something wrong?
Chaeng: Nope!
Jihyo: the deans' need our help and before we go we will talked to the proff.
Momo: o-ok you need some help?
Daniel: tsk.Momoring you just want to skip classes. Come'on girls lets get inside.

They excused thereselves and buy some food for Dahyun and immediately go to the Stocked Room. When they opened the doors' room ,there they see their friend sitting,earphone stuck in his ear facing the window humming at the music.

JIHYO'S POV

His lonely again but we're not surprised about that we're used to it "being lonely" he doesn't want to talk about us when were in the university because he doesn't want to bother us.
: Hey kid!. Dahyun immediately turn around and face us.
Chaeng: Bro.did you already eat?
Dahyun: I'm fine Chaeng..I'm full and why are you here guys?.you don't need to go here..Still in his poker face
Jeong: Yah! Did you drink your meds?
:Dahyun...
Dahyun: later noona..
Tzuyu: Hyung you keep saying later but you didn't even doing it..
Dahyun: I'm fine
:you're not..
Dahyun: Noona..I'm fine ok don't worry..
: did you forgot that we still have classes..
Dahyun: I know
: then why are you still here..hiding that mask and hoodie on you..
Dahyun: I just want to be late and you why are you here we still have classes..
Chaeng: we excused ourselves to go up here and get your ass out of here..
Jeong: Me and Tzuyu too we excused also to check you if you're still alive..tsk
: So lets go before the next class start
Dahyun: You go first noona..
Chaeng: Why Jihyo noona,you and me were in the same class.
Dahyun: I know I just..dont want anyone to see you guys with me.
Jeong: Is there any problem in that?
Dahyun: Don't want to bother you so you go first
Tzuyu: Ok promise us that you will go after us..
Dahyun: I will..so go first
: Fine! Boys lets go..i'm watching you dahyun..

Dahyun let us go first such a weird kid but he doesn't give us headache..
So we reach our room and later on Dahyun went inside..tsk many students think that he's a freak because he didn't show his face but little did I know that he's the most handsome and a good man for me..I know that his attitude doesn't change its just his outside personality ..hoping he will get over all of that..

[END OF POV]

================