31 CELEBRATE

NAYEON'S POV

I'm now riding in Jeongyeon's car,we're now heading in our next appointment, the boys decided to hang out and celebrate for Dahyun at Dahyun's condo unit.

We just arrived at the condo when I entered I was amazed its a condo unit but its like a real house inside it was so clean,no wonder on his looks he has no time to waste and make some mess in his condo..

JY: Nothing change..its been years since I came here..

: Years..why years?

JY: Well since the incident he rarely come here and we have no time to visit here..

: So its his hiding place..

JY: Kinda..

We sat at the living room..

: Where's Jihyo?

DL: She's with the other girls they just buy something..

: Why you didn't come with them?

DL: I just don't want to join Tzuyu and Chaeng buying alcoholic drinks at the department store..

JY: Why? Your scared that you might saw by your sister's fans?

DL: Yes..why any problem with that.. I just don't want to see my scandals in social media's its a big problem in our family..tss toxic people..

: Right we both know that it's a mess..

The others arrived..Dahyun was in the kitchen..so I decided to join him there..

: Hey need help

DH: Thanks noona I should have call Jeong hyung instead of you..

: He's busy blubbering there..dont mind him..

I help him prepared the food he cooked then Jihyo help us too...

We ate our dinner with so much noise and happiness surrounding us..

[END OF POV]

-------

MINA'S POV

We're now at the living room squatting, Jeongyeon decided to play truth or dare same consequence and now Dahyun can drink beers...he allowed his self and what shocked us his a hard drinker.. He's not easily to be drunk many bottles have given to him..wahh daebak.. But this cub beside me 3 bottles his dying..
The game went well I'm just observing and enjoying it..

It's Chaeyoung's turn the bottle pointed at him it can see in his moves that he is now drunk..

JY: Truth or dare

CH: Truth

JY: How many girls did you table last night?

CH: Last night? none hyung.. I mean I didn't
went at the bar last night..

JY: Liar..you even called me to come.. Mina did Chaeng told you about it?

: No..

CH: Ah.. Babe its not true

TZ: You're really dead Chaeng..

: Go home your own..

CH: I'm not..

JH: Next ...

Chaeng spinned the bottle and it pointed at Sana who was now and obviously drunk beside her boyfriend.

[END OF POV]

----

DAHYUN'S POV

The bottle pointed at Sana who's now drunk and clinging beside me" cute"..

CH: Sanaya truth or dare..

SN: Dare.

Dare..she's now drunk how can she do the dare?

I glared at Chaeng signing him not to do it hard.. He just smiled..

CH: So can you get up and bring Dahyun at your room.

JY: What the..

CH: What.. I'm drunk as well as others too we should end it now..what are you thinking you dirty minded hyung..

: Yeah we should rest now..

DL: See you tomorrow

NY: I'm so tired can we not go tomorrow

JH: Yah.. Your just drunk so take a rest..

JY: Lets go love..

MM: I w-will hik hik that hik-

Hahaa Momo noona is so cute ..

TZ: Lets go Momo..

MM: NO...Momo its not my name you you...you.

: Noona go home now your tired...

MM: Fine b-bye Dahyunie... Tell Tzuyu that I'm not Momo ok..

TZ: Sorry hyung I will just tell it myself..

: Be careful on you way home ..

The squad went home I firstly cleaned before dealing this Shiba at the floor..

Still struggling in her drinking habit..

SN: Where's my bottle?

: Hon there's no bottle of beer you drank it all

SN: No.. and who are you btw.. I'm Sana I have no boyfriend so can we drink shhh..

: No boyfriend huh..hope you will remember this all..come on you need to rest..

SN: I will sleep here...

: No your not..

Finally she gave up she fall asleep I carried her to my room and change her clothes she's sleeping still blubbering.. I layed beside her and turn my back not facing her I did not use a blanket I only put it to her I give up on it she keeps pulling it to me tsk...

[END OF POV]

=======
💜