3 GRIM REAPER

DAHYUN'S POV

I woke up from the noisy alarm clock that my brother bought for me. I got up and fix myself and went downstairs to eat. I saw my older sister and my older brother eating.IU noona is my half sister we're siblings in Dad side her mother was my fathers' first love but they never have a chance to got married because her mom died because of Chronic Heart Disease,and my older brother Seokjin hyung yeah they are so annoying yet understanding.

IU: Goodmorning kid
: stop calling me kid noona
IU: how was yesterdays' school?
Seokjin: yah noona why you only ask Dahyun and not me?
IU: idiot! You're not in school we're working in the same hospital seeing your face everyday..
Seokjin: Yah! Tsk! Dahyun..Jeong called me yesterday that you're still hiding in that room..
: hyung..i just want to be alone and besides I don't want to bother them from what their doings.
IU: but still Dahyun you need to go classes.
:I did
IU: But you're late and not eating anything its bad for you..you know that
: noona I'm fine I know how to handle myself while I'm still alive..
IU & Seokjin: Dahyun!
: What! I'm dying you know that I just want to conquer the moment that I'm still alive..
IU: don't say that..how many times do we have to tell you to take that surgery but you keep refusing it..
Seokjin: we will do anything for you just take the surgery..
: don't do anything..I want to die..
IU: Dahyun!
: Excuse me noona.hyung..

Its Saturday and I don't want to stay in my room all day long so I decided to go to the park with my bike..instead of going to the right way I just went to another away to avoid something that will hurt me.

I arrived at the park,I lay my head in this big tree savoring the fresh air, I hide myself here,I don't want anyone to see me.

: I wish you were here Mom.

[END OF POV]

——-

SANA'S POV

Mina,Momo and I were in same house. I got bored and tired coz of last night party in the bar with Momo.

Mina doesn't want to join us if we went in a bar she doesn't like it.

So I'm bored and stuck in this room. I decided to get some fresh air at the park no one wants to join me so I decided to go alone.
Great! I'm a loner again now.

The park is not that far from our house so I just walk to go there.

I sat on a bench across the big tree savoring the fresh air seeing some kids playing with their parents and couple flirting..Dzuhh what if I care..

:Hauh! This parks'air is different I like it..

I leaned my body on the bench and release all my tiredness as I was enjoying my time I looked at the big tree with a bike beside it.

:Oh! a man out there! What a lonely man..

A minute later the man stand up and get his bike..he's so familiar with that outfit..

: the grim reaper..what he is doing alone..ah right he's always alone..weirdo.

He ride his bike around the park he always passed by on me.

:Great! He didn't know me..ah nevermind..

I'm just watching him riding back and fort and didn't mind the time I enjoyed watching him..
:oh!shoot I promised Mina that I will come with her at the cafe!!

I run fastly as I can but I slipped in freakin root of a tree.

: Ahw! Its bleeding what will I do now!
:
:
Then I saw someone approaching me..Grim reaper?

[END OF POV]
===============