| What'd ya' think, Mila? |

Mila stood by herself in the middle of a crowd filled with Mayans and women who wanted their attention. This was her second time here, but unlike her first night, tonight she arrived alone. Coco nowhere to be seen. As she checked her wristwatch, she began to wonder if Coco stood her up to find Leticia. She would prefer it.

She ignores the curious glances and chatty drunk bikers as much as possible. In their world, she is fragile and quite frankly, out of place. Still, she tries her best to feel unbothered by their lustful greed. Standing with one beer in hand as if she is braving the trenches.

Bishop is one of the few to notice the small woman first from across the scrap yard quad. Marcus Alvarez is the next to spot the young woman. Both the men met with each other to discuss why Galindo's younger sister ended up here. Looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"Isn't that Miguel's sister? The deaf one?" Marcus questioned, his brow narrowed.

"Yeah. Why the fuck is she here?" Bishop more so asked no one in particular. He knew exactly why she is here and why this bothered him so much. Miguel is getting bold.

Before Marcus could give his assumptions, Bishop steps away from the latter, ready to pull the cartel princess by the arm. Wanting to get real answers. Miguel had his ways and Bishop respected the Galindo family enough to allow shit like this to slide, however, Miguel isn't exactly worthy enough like his father to sneak in his weasels. To Bishop, Mila's appearance is offensive and quite frankly, irritating.

Marcus gave out a sigh as he followed the fuming president across the quad. Once Bishop stomped behind Mila, the older man tapped her on the shoulder. Mila, believing the attempt to gain her attention is from Coco, spun around to come face to face with Bishop. Her smile falters and her eyes blink frantically.

"Follow me," Bishop jabs his thumb over his shoulder towards the clubhouse. Mila snaps her confused gaze from Bishop to Marcus, and back to Bishop.

She knew of Obispo "Bishop" Losa, at least heard of his tragic past, and saw the president once or twice before. He's a scary man with the ability to make anyone shake in their boots. Marcus Alvarez held that same status, but Marcus had been a family friend for so long. She saw him as a loyal tío more than a business partner. No matter how many times she attempted to brace herself for this moment, being physically in front of an intimidating Bishop and a disappointed Marcus is overwhelming.

***

Inside the musky clubhouse, Mila sat on one of the many barstools with her barely touched beer in front of her. Bishop stood behind the bar to keep his intimidating nature on Mila while Marcus settled beside her.

"Why are you here?" Bishop questioned lowly, leaning against the bar countertop.

Mila, rubs the tip of her nose, hating the hint of smoke lingering in the air. Coco made a point about the Prospects not doing enough to keep the place clean and she agrees in silence. Her fingers rub the countertop of the bar, noticing dust at the tips of her prints seconds later. What exactly do Prospects do if they can't even keep this place clean?

"Hello?" Bishop snaps. "Are you here to see who the snitch is, hmm? Because your brother agreed he'd let us handle it. This doesn't exactly appear to be allowing us to handle our business -"

"I'm here for Johnny Cruz..." Mila blurts out, squeezing her beer bottle tightly.

"Coco?" Marcus questions quickly after. His aging eyes fell onto Bishop who also appeared to be in shock by her confession.