Ch. 2 - Tasks With Yellow

(Y/n)'s POV
"White you're gonna stick with me, I don't want you getting killed off." Yellow said with one of their hands on my shoulder, I nodded and walked with them to Weapons. "Here I can prove to you that I'm innocent, watch out the window." They instructed while sitting in the chair, I looked out into space and watched as beams shot out and destroyed different asteroids around the ship. "There, I'm innocent okay?" They said while standing back up, I nodded and looked down at my tablet, "I have... empty shoot in O2, calibrator in Electrical, wires in Storage, and swipe card in Admin." I listed. "Great I'll be able to see you take out trash, come on, O2 is right over here." Yellow said while gesturing to the room outside of Weapons.

"So, how does the imposter kill?" I asked while walking over to the lever, Yellow stayed in the doorframe and watched the hall, "There's a bunch of different ways, they could pull a knife on you, break your neck, if they get hold of some other weapon they could use that, but the most common one is to plunge their tongue through ya." Yellow listed in a bored tone. "How would they be able to do that?" I asked while holding the lever down, "The parasite changes the imposter's body along with their mind." Yellow said while standing up straight. I nodded and followed them down the hallway, we turned a corner and saw Brown leave communications, Yellow nodded to them and they shortly waved.

    We entered storage and Yellow pointed at the other lever, I pulled it down and we saw garbage emit outside, "Alright, now I know you're innocent. You said you have card swipe, wires, and calibrator right? Those are all nearby, then we can do my tasks." Yellow planned while walking around a pile of boxes. I went around the boxes as well and saw Yellow watching Orange walk into Admin, I walked past them and over to what I thought was the wires box. "This is the right one correct?" I asked looking back at Yellow, they nodded and I worked on the task. Once I finished I pointed towards Admin and looked back at Yellow, they walked in with me and we saw Orange still in there watching the Admin map. The two of us walked past them and over to the card swipe.

    "Hah, good luck with that newbie, doubt you'll be able to do it." They teased from their position, I shrugged and took out my ID, swiping it across I saw the words "Accepted, thank you" appear on the screen with a beep from my tablet. "Why'd my tablet go off?" I asked while taking it out of my pocket, "Cause you completed the task dummy, tch, you'd think someone would have to be smarter to get a job like this." Orange insulted. "Jealous the newbie got card swipe on the first try? Go finish your tasks, Orange." Yellow piped up, "Whatever, y'all are dumbasses anyways." Orange sneered. They walked out of the room and left us alone, "There's an arrow on my screen." I informed Yellow, "That's probably showing you where to go next for the wires, come on."

Yellow walked out of Admin with me trailing behind, we went to Cafeteria and over to the wires box, "Do your task then tell me where we need to go next." Yellow instructed while crossing their arms and keeping a lookout. I nodded and got to work, I could see Yellow's shadow so I knew they weren't gonna leave me. Once I finished I turned around and tapped Yellow's shoulder, "It says to go to Security next." I said while looking at my tablet, Yellow nodded and gestured for me to follow them. We walked past Medbay and saw Blue scanning inside, "Make a mental note that Blue's safe." Yellow instructed while continuing to walk, I nodded and told myself to remember that. We went through Upper Engine and down to Security...

Emergency Meeting
Dead Body Reported