Ch. 6 - Paranoid

(Y/n)'s POV
'We killed them... Blue wasn't even the imposter and he got killed...' "White... White I'm sorry-" Yellow started while reaching out to me, "Why... we killed them... we're murderers..." I muttered in disbelief. I heard Lime's sobs and Pink trying to calm him down in the background, things started to drown out and all I could hear was my thoughts, 'I'm a murderer, just like the imposter, I helped kill someone.' I felt Yellow embrace me in a hug as I continued to stand there blankly. "White I'm so sorry. You're not a murderer, we have to do this so we can try and keep each other safe." Yellow explained, I could barley hear anything at this point, it was just my mind telling me 'You're a murderer' over and over again.

I didn't feel anything but guilt, it felt like there was a knot in my throat, the feeling you get when you're about to cry. Yet I didn't cry, I just felt the knot in my throat as I stood there, Lime was crying though, he was having a full breakdown as the other crew members tried to calm him... except Black. Black was standing off to the side and watching everything, his facial expression was calm and a smile even seemed to flicker on his face as he stared at Lime crying. "Let's... let's just start the day, okay? Come on..." Yellow said while tugging at my arm, I looked away from Black and focused on Yellow, I nodded and walked behind them as we trailed the ship once more. We took the same path each time, so by now I already knew where we were heading.

    'Why would Black smile at Lime's pain... should I tell Yellow? No, they might kill Black too. I'll just... keep it to myself, yeah, that should work...' I thought while continuing to follow Yellow, suddenly I tripped over something and tumbled to the ground, I'd avoided Yellow yet hadn't stopped myself from hitting the floor. "Whoa are you okay? White what did you... White, why is the vent open?" Yellow asked with suspicion in their voice, "What? Is that what I tripped over?" I asked while turning to look at my foot, before our conversation could continue Orange came around the corner and saw us. She didn't hesitate to run in the opposite direction, Yellow pulled me up yet just as she did we heard the emergency meeting alarm go off.

    "What's that about?" I asked, "My tablet says Orange called it, alright let's go." Yellow said while gesturing for me to follow them, we walked to Cafeteria and saw the others joining, "WHITE! WHITE WAS VENTING!" Orange shouted while pointing at me. "What?" I asked while cocking my head to the side, "Don't play dumb, you were trying to vent weren't you? You were gonna go vent to a different room and kill someone!" Orange accused. "And Yellow is playing along! They've made an alliance and are taking all of us out!" She continued. "Orange this is stupid, I saw them do trash AND I've been on enough trips where I know you never trust the imposter. Remember a few rounds ago when someone tried that and got tricked?" Yellow defended while crossing her arms.

    "Say, Orange, it's awfully sus to blame someone with almost no evidence." Red pointed out while looking at her, "NO, I SAW THEM VENT I SWEAR, IF IT'S NOT WHITE THEN VOTE ME NEXT." Orange offered. "I think we should vote Orange, they're blaming someone with no evidence AND they called a meeting just to do so." Black stated in a low tone, everyone else seemed to agree with them and my stomach churned. Orange had always been quite rude, but I didn't wanna kill them over it, however I knew kicking people out of the ship was necessary so we could find the imposter. I sighed and grabbed my tablet, we all voted and (non-surprisingly) Orange was getting kicked out. I closed my eyes as I heard Orange being dragged out, with her cursing and screaming all the way.

Taylor was not an imposter.
1 imposter remains.

I groaned to myself and tallied up how many people were left, 'We're now 5 crew mates - 1 imposter.'