Ch. 4 - Sabotage

(Y/n)'s POV
    Yellow and I were walking around the ship and looking into rooms, we spotted a few of the other crew mates doing tasks and watching the cameras. When all of a sudden an alarm went off, I panicked and grabbed Yellow's arm, "COME ON, I'LL GO TO O2 YOU GO TO ADMIN, COME ON LET'S MOVE!" Yellow shouted while pushing me along. I ran to Admin and watched Yellow go to O2, once inside I saw Black already in there, I ran up beside them and helped with the keypad. "We just type in the code right?" I checked while looking up at them, they looked down at me and typed in the last number without looking, "Oh you got it, okay I'm gonna go help with the-" Before I could finish my sentence the Admin doors shut.

    "Wait what happened?? Is that normal?" I asked, "White..." I turned and looked at Black who was standing over me and looked like he was resisting the urge to reach out to me. "Uhm, Black?" I asked in a nervous tone, "White..." They repeated while stepping closer, my eyes widened and I backed up. Suddenly Black reached out and grabbed me, "The imposter might be near if the doors are closed, stay near me, be quiet." They ordered in a hushed tone. I nodded and let out a breath, 'Okay, they want to help, not hurt me.' I thought while grabbing onto their arm which was holding onto my torso. The doors opened and Black got ready to attack, "WHITE, OH MY GOSH THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE SAFE!" Yellow shouted while bursting through the door.

    I jumped a bit from the sudden volume but relaxed once I realized who it was, "Hi Yellow" I greeted while feeling Black let go of me. "What happened? We fixed the oxygen and came to work on this one, but when we got here the doors were closed." By "we" Yellow meant themself, Red, and Lime. "The imposter closed the doors as Black and I were about to leave, I got scared so Black protected me and got ready to attack the imposter in case they came in!" I explained. By now Black was halfway out the door, Yellow watched them leave before turning back to me, "We finished our tasks and have been working for hours straight, wanna go get some rest?" Yellow asked while wrapping their arm around my shoulder.

    "What if the imposter kills us in our sleep?" I responded, "We have the camera there remember? Plus Red said they were gonna read a book but not actually sleep, right Red?" Yellow asked while turning their head to look at Red. "Mhm, don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you guys!" They assured, "Plus they did a medbay scan, so we know they're safe." Yellow said. I smiled and nodded, "Alright sounds like a good plan then, let's go." I said, we left the room and headed over to Medbay. Red waved at the camera and walked inside, I copied their actions and took off my helmet once inside. Red had already taken theirs off and I noticed it was a female, the helmets kinda muffled everyone's voices so it was hard to guess the gander of people.

Yellow also took theirs off and flopped onto a bed, Yellow was also a girl and had beautiful tanned skin along with brown eyes and black hair, Red had freckles and brown hair with green eyes. I sat down on one of the beds and leaned back, "Ya know White I would've never guessed you were a (Y/g), the helmet hand suit really masks that. Honestly I'm  just seeing everyone as a robot until I see their real face." Red stated from one of the other beds. I chuckled and rolled over onto my stomach, "Night guys"  "Night"  "Goodnight"