Ch. 5 - Emergency Meeting

(Y/n)'s POV
I woke up and saw almost all of the crew asleep, "Morning White, why don't you go get breakfast?" I looked around and saw Yellow getting into her suit. "Good idea, should we wake everyone else up?" I asked while looking around for my suit, "Nah let 'em sleep, a lot of them came in real late last night." Yellow responded. I finished dressing and walked out of Medbay with her. We entered Cafeteria and decided on (F/f), "Ya know it's not my favorite but I always enjoy it." Yellow said while sitting across from me, I smiled and continued to eat while waiting for the others to wake up. "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been here? Like how many rounds have you done?" I asked, Yellow looked up and let a breath out, "About... 15? I think so, this'll probably be the 16th."

"Wow... that's... a lot." I said, "Yeah no kidding, oh, good morning, Orange!" Yellow greeted with a smile, I turned around to see a female with blonde hair enter the room. "Fuck off." She grumbled while walking over to the food counter, 'Rude' I thought to myself while turning back to my food. Yellow rolled her eyes and continued to eat, once we finished we decided to grab our helmets and watch the cameras for a bit. We were sitting in the office when purple came in without their helmet on, "There you guys are, thought we'd lost you, how're you feeling today?" He asked while leaning in the doorway. He had dark skin and curly black hair, a small scar rested right next to his left eye, his eyes were a soft blue and his smile seemed to have a sparkle to it.

    "We're good, already had breakfast, how about you?" Yellow asked, just as she finished her sentence the emergency meeting alarm went off. We all looked at each other and headed towards Cafeteria, once we reached the doorway we could hear Blue and Red yelling at each other. "I SAW YOU VENT" "I WALKED AWAY FROM THE VENT-" "YEAH CAUSE YOU SAW ME COMING, YOU WERE GONNA GO TO SECURITY AND KILL WHOEVER WAS IN THERE!" Red accused, "What's goin on?" Lime asked while walking out of Medbay. Black and Pink came out behind Lime both of them still half asleep, nobody had their helmets on anymore since Yellow and I took mine off so I could see everyone clearly for the first time.

Red had her green eyes, brown hair, and freckles. Orange was female, had blonde hair, and hazel eyes. Yellow was tan, had brown hair, and brown eyes. Lime was male, he had black hair that was dyed electric green in some places, pale skin and blue eyes. Blue was male, Asian, had green eyes, and several scars on his face and neck. Purple was black, blue eyes, small scar near his eye, and black curly hair. Pink was female, had black hair, seemed extremely pale, and had a more yellow eye color. Black was pale, had grey eyes, messy black hair, and a bored looking expression that seemed to be permanent on his face.

"Both of you calm down, we'll listen to both of your stories then decide who we're gonna vote for." Purple instructed while walking closer to the table, we all joined him and listened to Blue and Red's explanations. "So I was going to electrical to do my last task, when I saw blue getting ready to go through the vent! He heard me and turned around, I ran out and came here, HE'S THE IMPOSTER!" Red explained. "I WAS DOWNLOADING DATA, EXCUSE ME FOR IT BEING PLACED OVER THE VENT!" Blue snapped, "Actually I haven't seen Blue do any of his tasks." Lime chimed in. "So it's Blue?" Pink asked, "Wait no! Yellow and I saw him do the Medbay thing, ya know where the green hoop goes around you?" I defended.

"That's right! I scanned in front of... Purple. Wait how do you guys know I scanned?" Blue asked, "We were walking past to get to Security." Yellow explained. "Then it's Red, case closed now vote." Orange demanded, "But Red also did a scan." I recalled. "That's true... let's go with Blue then, we may have seen the wrong color anyways." Yellow said. The rest of us pulled out our tablets and started to vote, except me who needed help understanding how it worked. Once we got everything figured out the total count showed that everyone had voted Blue except Blue himself. "What happens now?" I asked while looking around, "Now we have to get rid of someone." Purple said, I watched as Purple and Orange took Blue by the arms and towards the back of the ship. "Wait what are they doing?" I asked in a concerned tone, Yellow pulled me closer to her and covered my eyes.

"Yellow?? Yellow what's going on?!" I frantically asked, "If I let you see this you won't be happy..." Yellow said while hugging me. I tried to look at what was happening but couldn't because of Yellow's hand blocking my view, I heard the airlock open and Blue shouting that they were making a mistake. "YELLOW WHAT ARE THEY DOING??" I screamed in fear, "WAIT WHY ARE THEY DOING THAT?" I heard Lime chime in. "Black help me block his view!" Pink ordered, I heard people moving and more shouting from Lime. I was shaking from fear and confusion at this point, I could feel my heart rate drastically speed up, before I knew it I heard the airlock close and Blue's screams cease.

Yellow uncovered my eyes and just hugged me, "I'm sorry..." She whispered, once she let go I looked down at my tablet and realized what they'd done.

Jordan was not an imposter.
1 imposter remains.