Introductions

Name: Yuto Takahashi/Takahashi Yuto(Takahashi is his family name)
Vigilante name: Hermes
Gender identity/Pronouns: Any(but usually referred to with He/Him)
Age: 17
Hight: 6,3
Looks: Straight short-ish golden hair, Red eyes(that pierce your very soul), wheres a leather jacket, a white button down shirt, a belt, jeans, an eyebrow piercing, and a gold necklace that has a Caduceus pendent(a symbol of Hermes).
Sexuality/gender identity: Pansexual, Agender.
Quirk: Golden wings.
The user has huge golden wings that they can use to fly, the user can also pluck the feathers if necessary and they will become sharp like knives or swords. The user also has sharp talons that they can retract into their fingernails these are also gold. The user's hair is often feather like in appearance and texture, due to this the user will require regular preening of their wings and hair. The user will also experience bird like instincts for example not being able to see glass, making nests out of comfortable materials(ex: blankets, pillows), and a protection of those they see as their flock or family.

Name: Zen Hayato/Hayato Zen(Hayato is his family name)
Vigilante name: Ares
Gender identity/Pronouns: Male(He/They)
Age: 16
Hight: 5,11
Looks: Curly long-ish (he's growing it out ok) black hair, one of his eyes is blind (his right one to be precise) along with a nice scar anyways his left eye is a deep chocolate brown, he also normally wheres crimson colored sun glasses, where's a leather jacket, a dark red t-shirt, pants, and a silver necklace with a spear pendant(a symbol of Ares).
Sexuality/gender identity: Demi-boy, Bisexual.
Quirk: Emotion manipulation.
Users are able to manipulate people's emotion for example there will to make people mad if they wish or they can make them happy. They need to be in at least a 30 ft radius of the person they are trying to manipulate the emotions of or their quirk will not work.

Name: Aoi Tanaka/Tanaka Aoi(Tanaka is her family name)
Vigilante name: Athena
Gender identity/Pronouns: Female(She/her)
Age: 13(yes she does this shit willing and yes she knows what they do and yes they have tried to talk her out of it)
Hight: 5,3
Looks: Has butt length straight bright red hair (usually in a low ponytail), bright green eyes that when she's focused reflected the simple idea that she is focused on/what she's working on, usually where's a black and neon green oversized hoodie, short shorts, black thigh high socks, and a silver necklace with a gold owl pendant(a symbol of Athena).
Sexuality/gender identity: Undetermined (aka she doesn't know yet)
Quirk: Computer smarts.
The user has enhanced intelligence with electronics, they are able to hack into almost anything no matter how difficult it may be if given enough time. When the user feels an extreme emotion their quirk will affect the electronics around them causing them to spark or glitch.

Name: Hina Hikaru/Hikaru Hina(Hikaru is their family name)
Vigilante name: Eris
Gender identity/Pronouns: Gender fluid(normally uses They/She)
Age: 16
Hight: 5,7
Looks: Shoulder length curly white hair, 1 golden eye(right) and 1 purple eye (left), normally where's a purple sports bra, a half unzipped black jacket,  yoga pants, and a gold chain and apple pendant(a symbol of Eris).
Sexuality/gender identity: Gender fluid, Pansexual.
Quirk: Luck.
The user is able to manipulate people or objects luck if they touch them they can range from a bad hair day or full-blown getting into a car accident depending on the users will.

Name: Akira Zero/Zero Akira(Zero is her family name)
Vigilante name: Chaos(aka the first god)
Gender: Female (She/Her)
Age: 15
Hight: 5,9
Looks: White hair in a pixie cut, mint green with a hint of a light yellow eyes, black tank top with fingerless gloves on her hands and rings on her middle fingers(there gold), a oversized hoodie tied around her waist, yoga paints, and a gold necklace with a silver 8-pointed star pendant(apparently the symbol of chaos I'm not sure I used Google)
Sexuality/gender identity: Asexual, and Omni-romantic.
Quirk: Believe me or not.
This quirk allows the user to do what people believe them not able to do, if someone believes they cannot fly the user is now able to fly for 24 hours.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi sorry if this is bad its my first time every putting my thoughts to paper ill try to update as soon as possible anyways I hope you enjoy my story following Aki and her friends please no hate comments if you don't like it then leave. -Azrael <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I edited it  -Azrael
Word:829

"The world may not always like you but sometimes it takes all that hate to make you strong."