Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 49

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! :o

I'm ashamed...

So, yeah!

Enjoy!

Vote/comment/like/fan ♥

*Next chapter will be quite interesting ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             Chapter 50.

 After present exchanges and dinner, the 'kids' were all up in Daman's room.

The kids are Me, Jason, Tyler, Corey, Dylan and Daman.

I got to have some talk with Regina.

Turns out she's in college, and she is NOT a virgin, and for me not to tell.

I told her mom's the word, and that my Vcard was taken too.

She called me a hoe, and we both laughed, then the guys called me upstairs, and so I went.

Now, I'm sitting on Daman's bed with Jason, and the rest of them are on the floor.

Corey and me kept exchanging glances, and it was cute the same time as it was awkward.

I was in a state of shock.

It's like, all my life these boys have been so mean to me, and doing whatever they can to make me cry.

Now, they're all gorgeous (Which doesn't make any sense!), and they're suddenly so nice to me.

Chris, I thought to myself. Don't do anything stupid. Taylor is your guy! TAYLOR!

I love TAYLOR!

In my head, while the guys talked about 'old times', I even started comparing Corey to Taylor.

Taylor:

BEAUTIFUL Green eyes (Oh my god!)

Really, really, soft, light brown hair (GORGEOUS! :D)

Cute jaw line (Yes, I would say that)

GORGEOUS BODY (Now I'm talking arms, chest, ABS, BACK, now, what girl actually checks out guy's backs? Well, Christina Garrett does, okay? :D And, how lucky is a girl when her sexy boyfriend has a six pack? VERY lucky.)

VERY hot sense of style (Now, guys usually just throw on clothes in the morning - so does Tay, but atleast HE throws on hot V-Necks and wears jeans that aren't hanging from the waist. Stupid trend)

The way he changes from jerk-off to sweetheart is SO cute. (Every now and then he would throw in jokes and be a jerk to my friends, but that's just him.)

He's not protective (He lets me do ANYTHING, but, is that a good thing? I mean, I was never the one to be satisfied with over-protective boyfriends, but....I feel like he's just letting me run free - which is good, but then...I wish he'd...uh....tie me up (OH, that sounds wrong!)

He's fun (Simple as that....We can be like such psychos around each other, and it's awesome)

I could go on forever with the list.

Corey:

Corey's not too bad himself. His hair's now black, and it's in his eyes....(almost scene looking, but he ruins it by running his fingers through his hair, and getting it out of his face)