Heavy Mettle

Caboose walks across the canyon, talking to himself.

Caboose: Depression. Loneliness. Confusion. Slight indigestion. Oh Church... Ah, I miss you so much! Who is supposed to be my best friend while you are gone?! Tucker?! That guy isn't even a shade of blue! It's like an... aqua.

A sound is heard and Caboose looks over to the sound's direction.

Caboose: Hello? Um... Who's there? Tucker is that you? Agent Washington? Slade? HELLO!

Echo: HELLO!

Caboose: Oh, that was just me, that was stupid. (yells) Have a nice day!

Echo: THANKS, YOU TOO!

Caboose: Well, I am a very pleasant person.

Caboose walks over towards another noise.

Caboose: Okay, me, you can cut it out now! This is getting a little silly. (spots something and gasps) Hello...

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Outside Blue Base, Wash is instructing Tucker as Kan and Doomguy watch in amusement.

Wash: Tucker... in basic training, there is a point when the drill sergeant attempts to "break" his or her soldiers so that they may overcome their civilian mindset and focus on the responsibility and selflessness of becoming a true soldier.

Tucker: Uh, bro. I went through basic ages ago! True soldier, standing right here!

Kan: A true disappointment, is what I believe you meant to say.

Tucker: I'm sorry, who invited you?

Doomguy fires his pistol at Tucker's feet, making him yelp and step back.

Wash: What's the UNSC motto?

Tucker: When in doubt, rub one out.

Wash: I am going to break you... Private Tucker.

Tucker: Ooh, I'm shaking in my armor.

Wash: Inside this tunnel is an elaborate obstacle course designed to test both your reflexes and your mettle.

Tucker: Uhh... like... copper?

Rho: M-E-T-T-L-E. Not M-E-T-A-L, moron.

Tucker: Whatever.

Wash: On your mark... get set...

Tucker: This is such bull...

Doomguy shoots Tucker's leg.

Tucker: SHIT! OW! OKAY! I'M GOING!

Tucker races through the obstacle course. First, he attempts to shoot down two cones positioned on the side.

Tucker: Stupid fucking cones!

Tucker destroys an obstacle with his Energy Sword, then lands on a group of mines.

Tucker: Jesus Christ!

He is then hit by several bullets.

Tucker: Oh, God! Where is this coming from?!

Tucker then runs through the Halo 4 level "Reclaimer".

Tucker: Who are these people?

Tucker emerges, somehow, in the "Warthog Run" section of the Halo: Combat Evolved level "The Maw," running down Flood Combat Forms.