8. Daddy's Doll

"This sucks" you huffed, readjusting your dress. Tom frowned, head cocked in query. "Leaving Zara. It sucks"

Clarity washed over his face and he nodded, smirking. "Now you know how I feel whenever you turf me out for work"

You smiled ruefully. "I've never turfed you out, thank you very much" you said, "And, more importantly, I never want you to go"

You didn't really know why you and Tom had to attend this stupid premiere anyway seeing as Tom wasn't even in the film but you refrained from saying it, having expressed it multiple times in the lead up to tonight. You also knew that Tom didn't want to go either but it was a contractual obligation with Sony, and seeing as Tom was Sony's golden boy there had been no doubt on Sony or his agents part that you would attend the dreaded holiday film premiere.

You shifted in your seat, sighing once more. "I keep thinking I've forgotten something"

"I know" Tom chuckled, "But she's in good hands". He squeezed your thigh reassuringly and you scolded yourself for whining. After all, it wasn't his fault.

It wasn't that you hated premiere's (though you did) and you understood that it was a part of your husbands job. It was more that tonight was the first time you'd left the house without Zara in her whole six months of life and you hated it. It was as if someone had cut off a limb. You had already texted Nikki, the more technologically capable of the two, asking for an update, which had been a photo of Zara asleep, blissfully unaware of your fretting.

"I hope I've expressed enough..." you wondered aloud, frowning as you felt your breasts.

They'd already begun to grow heavy and by the end of the night would be fit to burst. Tom's hand closed over yours, squeezing your breast. Your breath hitched in your throat as you looked up at him and met his burning eyes.

"It's been a while since it was just us" he murmured, smiling salaciously.

"Technically we're not alone stud" you replied softly, eyes darting to the driver.

"As if that's stopped us before" he growled, leaning in and attaching his lips to yours.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as you tried to devour the other, your heart beating faster as Tom's hand moved from your breast, past the slit in your dress to rest between your legs. His other hand snaked around your waist to pull you in closer to him, growling as he did.

"Oh Sir" you moaned.

"BabyDoll" Tom whispered in reply.

You dropped one hand to his crotch, palming him through the Armani trousers. He grunted and slipped past your underwear to the flesh that yearned for his touch. You gasped as his fingers found you and began to stroke, pressing your sweet spot in a way that made you see stars. You pulled away, gasping for air.

"Oh shit" you muttered, smiling sheepishly.

"What?" Tom replied, moving to nuzzle your neck.

"You've got my lipstick everywhere"

That stopped him. "Shit" he grumbled, looking at you and scowling. "I told you not to put it on before we left"

"I know, I'm sorry. Here, I've got a wet wipe" you said, opening your clutch to fish out the mini-pack.

"You're such a Mum" he teased, smiling at you as wiped off the smeared lipstick marks.

"Ugh you make me sound old!"

"You are older than me darling"

"Gee, thanks for the reminder. Wanna get laid tonight?"

"Yes"