༞ chapter 2

Taehyung and Talia had managed to wake early enough to get dressed and get in the car with time to kill before college begins...
The plan?
Get breakfast and buy lunch for the day and walk into the place they call a safe second home...
School isn't meant to be the place you call safe... but when home isn't, you can't be picky...

Talia breaks the silence, "can we go fetch Bethany maybe and eat with her?" Taehyung smiles at the mention of his girlfriend's name... his strength...

"Yeah we can, just send her a text"
Talia nods and sends Bethany a text asking if she'd like to join them for breakfast... less than a minute later and Bethany replies with a yes...

"Taehyung she said yes"

Taehyung nods with a smile and starts driving towards her house, his posture improving as he turns into her driveway knowing how she encourages him to sit straight...

Bethany comes running out to Taehyung as he opens his window... "kiss young lady" she lets out a soft giggle and kisses him softly as he unlocks the car for her to get in...

Bethany looks at Taehyung...
"Okay so what happened last night... you were mad babe..."

Taehyung stays silent for a minute.

"Yeah. She keeps screaming at talia for no reason. Over her fucking chihuahua... but it's okay... talia and I have eachother" Bethany smiles softly at him...

"It's okay we can spend time together now so just relax"

• • •

Taehyung pulls up into the breakfast bar parking lot and opens the door for Bethany and talia before locking up...
"Right so breakfast then college... and then detention because I'm sure no one here finished their work"
None of them finished their work