༞ chapter 4

The college parking lot is strangely close to empty but some how it's relieving to the 3 of them... no hectic bustling through corridors or fighting for parking spaces... it's almost as if today could be a good calming day...

As they walk in they're met by nasty popular kids. As if today couldn't get any worse... the library would be past the next two sets of lockers. All Taehyung wanted to do is get in, close the door and relax with his girlfriend and watch Talia draw to her hearts content.

•••

The day passes faster than it came and Taehyung collected his belongings and walked to the car with Talia and Bethany...
"Home...."
That's meant to bring peace but instead it brings a nightmare to life...

Taehyung reaches the house and waits for the girls to get out the car before walking towards the front door and unlocking it

As they get inside Genevieve screams from the bedroom on the second floor... not about anything of much importance but of course she had to take the chance to be nasty

Bethany rolls her eyes and gets ready to tell her off... seeing Taehyung take it into his own hands all the time while Talia is defenseless, absolutely frustrates her all the time...

Bethany begins to fight with Genevieve as Taehyung's father comes down...

The room going silent as Taehyung and his father's eyes meet...

"What. The fuck. Is going on here Taehyung? If it's not bad enough that you fight with my wife. You get your girlfriend to do your reckless dirty work for you..." Ji Woong steps in between Bethany and Genevieve...
"Have some more respect in my household"

Genevieve and Ji Woong walk back up the stairs to their room. And as Taehyung hears the door close, he hits the wall behind him.
"Babe babe ... hey it's not worth it... just calm down" Bethany says comfortingly as she runs her slender fingers over his back...

Taehyung looks at his hand before walking to the kitchen to rinse his hand...
"It's not fair. Everyone is bad but her and her fucking chihuahua"

Bethany looks at him again trying to keep in her giggles...
"Can I ask why the chihuahua gives you so much grief?"

Taehyung glares at her...
"If you weren't my girlfriend I'd be so mad at you for laughing... but that damn dog is always why Talia gets in trouble."

Bethany's face turns to a frown...
"That dog... is meant to make people happy not feel trapped in their own home like they don't matter"

Taehyung looks at her softly...
He smiles before calling her over... Bethany succumbing to his soft smile and walking over to hug him... before long Talia is pulled into the hug

"You know what? It's fine... we're okay... we have eachother"

Bethany smiles at him as he speaks...

"I love this about you... the fact no one treats you right, but you still love them unconditionally... especially your dad"