Epilogue

"It's been a while since we have talked, hasn't it dear sister? Have you noticed?"

Clawed hands grabbed a knife from the desktop, tucking it into his pocket.

"I have been very busy since we last spoke, and I'm glad to say my efforts haven't been wasted."

Long, black antlers grazed the slopes ceiling as he stood up, staring out of the window.

"Everyone is dead now, if you wanted to know. All turned into stone. I think I saw one of your friends yesterday, but I can't be sure. My memory has been fading lately." He paused. "So has my memory of you. One day you will just be a doll with no purpose. I will miss our talks, I think."

Watching the world burn with a sadistic smile, Dipper's eyes moved to the doll facing the darkened glass.

"It's great, isn't it? And soon..." Dipper's glowing eye turning to the stacked pieces of paper on the ground, covered in equations. "...soon everyone will get to see." He chuckled, turning the wooden doll towards him.

"Why so sad, Mabel?" He asked, holding his sister up to his face. "What's wrong?" He let out a laugh, tossing her onto the desk. She rolled onto her side, still looking at Dipper.

"Come on, you know what day it is!" He grabbed the blood-stained woodcutter's axe from the wall. "It's our birthday! How could you not remember?" He scolded. The axe was light in his hands and he stroked its handle. "And we're getting the best birthday present imaginable as well. How ungrateful you are." Dipper slotted the axe on his back. He picked up the doll in his hand, claws digging into her wooden face.

"The world is going to burn today." He whispered in her ear, holding her tight. "The world is going to end and start anew. The way I want it."

He cupped the doll in both hands and hovered in the air with a grin. Rows of pointed teeth glinted in the half-light as his smile stretched.

"I actually solved our dear Grunkle's equation a day ago, but Bill held his plans off a day so I could have a birthday treat! And now the day has come."

Dipper paused, listening to the excited shriek of demons. He looked at the doll. "You hear that? They're excited, and understandably. After all, we have the rest of infinity to enjoy ourselves..."

Dipper trailed off, staring at the mirror in in front of him. The doll dropped to the ground as he floated closer, staring at his reflection intently. Scarred face, pointed teeth, spiked horns – all began to change slowly before him. His eye widened as a scared younger boy was watching him, copying his movements. He pressed his monstrous hand against the glass, and his previous self did too.

"No!" Dipper screamed in fury, his fist colliding with the mirror. The image in front of him shattered, the mirror shards scattered around the empty frame. Only one remained.

The last piece was reflecting his own eye, narrowed in fury and glowing brightly. Panting, he gave a nod, watching it fall from the frame and join the others.

Slowly he turned around, a smile inching onto his features until it took over completely. He picked up the wooden doll in his hand, the words "Trust No One" brighter than ever on his palm.

"Happy Birthday, Mabel."

And that's the end of it.

Thank you so much to everyone that has read this...it's actually way more popular than I was expecting, and I couldn't have done it without you guys. All your comments/votes/kudos/views have helped me complete this story. I hope you are as satisfied as I am with the ending.

What happens now?

Well, I'll probably finish up my DanPlan one shots book before starting anything else, but when I do, what do you want?

I've recently created another GF story called No Matter What, which is about Dipper being trapped in the multiverse like Ford. If you are interested, you can check it out on my profile :)

But I'm also thinking of doing other things, like BBS/Vanoss crew things or other stuff, depending on what you want. Collage has been busy lately so updates will be slower from now on, but (without promoting or patting myself on the back) if your interested in any of the fandoms I write for (you can probably guess from my story list) then it's probably worth the follow of you want to keep up to date.

(But seriously. Don't follow if you don't want to.)

Again, thank you so much for reading this junk until the very end. It means more than I can write, for once in my life.

See you around!