Chapter 07 | "Is She Pretty?"

* Disclaimer: Mature scenes ahead. If not to your taste, sit this one out. *

Eyes shut in content as the sun rays blessed her with its warmth, Heather lay sprawled on the lawn, a white blanket all that was between her and the green earth. She rubbed more sunscreen up and down her long legs, then applied the remnants to her arms. Setting the sunscreen aside, she sighed as the cool breeze caressed her exposed skin.

The distinct approach of footsteps interrupted her peaceful reverie. She didn't have to open her eyes to know it was him.

"I was starting to think you weren't coming."

When she did open them, he was staring at her the way you would something you wanted to eat. And she couldn't blame him. She was stark naked after all.

Paris propelled his feet forward as he took in the sight of her. His hand rested on her face, then travelled down her neck, and finally found its way to her right breast as he cupped it, fingers brushing ever so lightly around her nipple. He cupped her other breast and repeated the same movement. She arched her back and moaned, desire raging through her like a firecracker.

"I love these," Paris breathed, molten desire coating his words as he took one of her nipples into his mouth. She arched her back further into him and had to bite her lip to stop from screaming as the sensation of his hot breath on her nipple nearly shattered her. Leaning into him, she breathed into his neck and laid feather-like kisses along the base of his esophagus. His unbridled moan caused her insides to mold. He was shaking with desire and it was all for her. All hers.

Tentatively, she bit his neck. More delicious moans. With a mischievous smile, she brought her head back and pressed her lips to his mouth, hot and demanding, the taste of apples coating her tongue as her hands reached down to unzip his flyer. She felt the bold bulge in his jeans before she even saw it.

"One of us is wearing too many clothes, don't you think?" She muttered seductively into his mouth. Her tongue skimmed the seam of his lips and she bit at his lower lip and pulled.

Paris was pudding in her hands.

* * * *

They lay entwined on the now disheveled blanket, sweat and sex permeating the air as the glorious feeling of content washed over them. Heather sighed, breathing it all in. The ground will no doubt leave them feeling sore soon enough but she didn't care. Outdoor sex always made her feel younger and alive. He made her feel younger and alive. She turned towards him and propped up an elbow, resting the other hand on his chest. He was looking up at her, pure bliss visible in his grey eyes before he fluttered them shut, leaving a small smile playing on his lips.

Could he imagine a life without her? Since her proposition to him on that rainy night, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was going terribly wrong. Something that she had no control over.

"Tell me about her," she asked. Not the sort of conversation to bring up after sex, but she needed to know. "Is she pretty?"

Paris chuckled, then made a face like he was trying to weigh who was prettier. She swatted his chest. "Ris, proceed with caution."

"Mm, jealous?" His eyes were still shut as he breathed easy, like a man in complete tranquility with where he was and who he was with. Satisfaction coated his every inhale and exhale, but Heather only glared at him.

"She doesn't even come close," he said seriously, finally opening his eyes. His gaze was one of adoration as his right hand travelled up and down her exposed back. She wanted to settle into the feeling he awoke in her but decided it could wait.

'Well, what's she like?"

Paris looked up at the sky and sighed, as if trying to find the appropriate words. "She's a fiery, goal-oriented, money-hungry, vain woman. "

Heather turned her face towards the sky too, staring at the way the clouds formed. "Then she's perfect for your family." She could hear the bitterness in her own voice but she didn't care.

"And yours," Paris retorted, which earned him another pinch on his chest. His laugh didn't make her smile this time. Heather knew just how much family meant to him and she didn't like that he chose it over her. If he loved her as much as he said he did, she should be his first choice, always.

He turned to face her then, a rueful expression on his face. "Babe, are you having second thoughts? If you are, say the word and I'll bulldoze this whole damn plan to the ground."

"Bulldoze? Does everything have to be so intense with you?"

"Only when they're important."

She smiled, running her fingers lightly against his chiseled jaw. She was having second thoughts. And if she was being completely truthful, she'd admit she was a little scared to pull this through. But she didn't want him to think she was weak or jealous of another woman. Didn't want him to think she didn't trust him. So she shoved her doubt to the recesses of her mind. "No, I'm not having second thoughts. Don't touch her though."

He kissed her shoulder blade. "Wouldn't dream of it."

There was that sickening feeling again, resting in the pit of her stomach. The feeling that told her she had just set a specific chain of events in motion and there was no turning back. Was she digging her own grave here? An image of her helpless aunt flashed across her mind, but she shut it out quickly.

Rising from the ground, she mounted on top of him, searching his eyes for any discrepancies. They had the same love and longing for her still. Love that had molded her into what she was now. Love that told her she would never end up like her aunt. She needed that love, trusted in it. She had to. 'Cause what else in her superficial life could she trust in?

She clamped down on her emotions and smiled dubiously. "Ready for round two?"

A/n: Am I the only one feeling hot? *fans face*

Please vote before you move on to more scandalous scenes like this:-*