chpt 2: the next step

[third person pov]

minju walked to school with both earpieces in at max volume, holding her phone and texting away.

"oucchhh..." minju yelped in pain

a hand reached out to her and she kindly took it to help lift her up from the pain her knee had taken. as she stood up, she brushed off the dirt that has accumulated on her skirt from the sudden fall.

"thanks" said minju as she lift her head up to see kim sunwoo's face

"that must've hurt" sunwoo said unconcerned

"atleast try to sound worried" minju rolled her eyes

[sunwoo's pov]

hmm lee minju huh, at the right moment too.

"be my girlfriend" i said catching her arm as she tried to walk away.

"huh?"

"youre THE kim sunwoo, many girls talk about you all the time. youre pretty much famous, find one from there" she scoffed back with an unconcerned look.

"and youre THE lee minju, all the guys here talk about you" i glared at her.

[third person pov]

flinching from the sudden glare, minju looked around and gripped her phone tightly. to no avail, her 2 bestfriends still had not reached school yet to come save her from this situation.

"look i dont need a boyfriend" minju scoffed and looked back at him

"and i dont need a girlfriend" sunwoo shot back at her still holding her wrist to not let her escape.

"then why-"

"both of us want to shake off the rats right?" he shot at minju.

[minju pov]

ahh hes got a point, the stalker from yesterday was probably one of her many crazy fans too. it was also a good request since he IS the kim sunwoo, handsome, tall, buff but not too buff and the infamous soccer player of the school; i thought

"i- i'll think about it, give me your phone" i said as i unplugged my earpiece.

he handed me his phone and i handed mine to him. from the obvious, were exchanging numbers.

"sunwoo oppa~, i'll text you" i said winking and walked off from embarrassment.

[sunwoo's pov]

i honestly didnt think she'd actually consider it. i mean i had to take my chances since there were too many crazy hoes after me. trying every way to get me with their, unlookable face; i thought to myself ss i typed in my number in the keypad and named myself 'my sunshine<3'

after exchanging back our mobiles, she said something along of texting me later and winked away.

HAH. she IS the lee minju, pretty, smart, nice slendered body. shes definitely everyones ideal type; i thought to myself again as i saw minju's flustered face and red ears from her action just then.

"cute" i muttered