chpt 10: friends pt2

[third person pov]

Minju wore a casual outfit, white cargo pants paired with a cute sweater, and to go together with that her hair was let down. showing her highlights.

Minju scanned the mirror to see if she was satisfied with the simple outfit, tucking the hair behind her ear

Minju scanned the mirror to see if she was satisfied with the simple outfit, tucking the hair behind her ear. she took her purse that had everything in it and when out the door.

To her surprise, sunwoo had already arrived at her front door. waiting by the gate patiently. he heard the faint click of the door to see Lee Minju waving and hurrying to his side.

"hiii !!" minju said smiling to him, excited that she got to hangout with her "boyfriend"

"mmh, lets go" sunwoo walked ahead of minju as she trailed behind him.

the atmosphere of them both were tensed, and awkward. they've never been like this before. Minju took a glance at Sunwoo but to no avail was he in any discomfort. She then trailed down to his hands that were by his side.

Minju stretched out her hand to hold his, but instead she brushed past his hand, it still made some sort of contact though. Sunwoo not even glancing back, he then put his hands into the pocket of his pants.

Minju sensed something off, but didnt know what it was. Afraid that he might be angry, she retracted her hand back to her sides and looked down to her feet.

"hey um, did you tell your friends about our fake relationship?" Minju tried conversing with Sunwoo.

"yeah" Sunwoo replied without looking back.

"I did too" Minju told Sunwoo, watching his back as he continued to walk.

"are you...angry at me?" Minju muttered softly to herself, gathering tears in her eyes quietly. not knowing that Sunwoo had heard her question.

Sunwoo didnt reply though, he kept walking, staring at the ground.

Wiping away the tears in her eyes, she looked up in the sky and smiled.

After a few minutes, the couple had reached the apartment building Sunwoo was living in. Both individuals entered the lift without any form of interaction, and was headed up to the 18th floor where Sunwoo's flat is.

Minju nervously fidgeting with her hands as they go closer and closer to his apartment.

Looking down at Minju, Sunwoo reassured her "its fine" before opening the door.

Revealing 3 teenage boys that were around the same age turn to get a glance of the tiny figure behind Sunwoo.

Minju popped her head out behind Sunwoo and grabbed firmly onto the back of his hoodie. Sunwoo looked down at her as she held his hoodie with dear life.

"hello !" Minju said as she waved and smiled to the 3 guys.

"HELLOO!! IM ERIC, in the same year as you" the guy with blonde hair said as he smiled brightly towards her.

"Im Hwall nice to meet you" a guy with dark black hair waved at her smiling softly.

"AND IM JU HAKNYEON, a year older than you" the one with dark blue hair stated as he munched on the chips.

"I– um– Im Lee Minju ! Thank you for having me here" She said as she stepped beside Sunwoo and bowed to them.

Both Minju and Sunwoo took off their shoes and head in the house. Sunwoo picked up a console that was on the couch and proceeded to continue his games with his friends.

Minju glanced around the living room to see if theres any empty one person seat left, but to no avail failed.

Eric saw her looking around, so he tried to welcome her.

"Here, you can sit with me" Hwall said smiling while patting the seat beside him.

"thank you !!" she said as she glanced at Hwall then to Sunwoo.

She then sat beside Hwall and started to talk.

"wait so you and Sunwoo arent really dating right?" Hwall asked looking into Minju's eyes.

"yep !" Minju said happily, which made Sunwoo glance at the two. then back at the screen.

"so that means I can hit on her ?" Eric asked Sunwoo smirking

"do what you want"

Minju's heart dropped as she heard that sentence come out from his mouth. gripping onto the blanket that she had around her, she laid her head against Hwall's shoulder. Trying to shake off the tears that had been accumulated in her eyes.

Sunwoo saw her lay her head on his shoulder and felt his rage burning inside him.

"How about we watch a movie?" Eric suggested.

Eric took the remote and started to scroll through the movie list. He then stopped at "Annabelle"

a/n: for those who dk Anabelle is a horror movie:D

Eric clicked watch and the four students started to watch it.

"AHHH, holy shi– i cant sleep alone tonight" Minju said as she gripped on Hwalls jacket and continued to watch the movie in fear.

"AAHHHHHH" Minju hid behind Hwalls back as she saw the doll disappear from the closet where she was kept.

Sunwoo watched Minju tugging onto Hwall's jacket and hiding behind him. Minju sensed that eyes were on her and her first act was to look at Sunwoo.

"how annoying" Sunwoo said rolling his eyes at Minju as he got up and went to unlock the front door to leave for some fresh air.

Minju noticed that it was directed at her, she looked down at her hands and decided she was going to go after him.

Eric stood up trying to go get him but was stopped when Minju walked towards the door.

"hey" Eric said

"I'll go get him" Minju said glancing back at the two boys.

"okay" hwall replied.

Minju wore one of the boy's slides and went after him in the cold weather.

"s-sunwoo!" Minju shouted trying to gain his attention.

"BABEE!!" Minju shouted again, finally she saw him turn back.

She ran towards him and hugged him. Sunwoo shocked from the sudden skinship, he stared at the tiny body only a head shorter than him.

"I-im cold" Minju said as she tightened the hug.

Before she could tighten any further, Sunwoo broke the hug and looked down at her.

"do you know how annoying you are?" Sunwoo scoffed at her, as if he didnt know she had a fragile heart that could be broken at anytime. Walking further away from Minju, letting her shiver in the cold weather by herself.

"I KNOW! s-so lets just stop this act, you already hated me before all this" Minju broke into tears, flowing from both directions.

Sunwoo stood rooted to the ground as he heard the girl meters away from him crying with pity towards herself. Sunwoo turned around and walked closer to her.

"Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry" Minju cried out as she smiled and made eye contact with Sunwoo.

"i dont even know what youre angry at me for" Minju said softly against her sobbing sounds.

Minju looked at Sunwoo that was still at a distance from her. Slowly walking closer and closer to him.

"lets not talk to each other anymore" She walked past him to get back home.

a/n: i think this chapter feels too rushed..