chpt 8: day one

[third person pov]

coming out from the long and warm bath, minju put on some clothes and laid in bed. she took out her phone to realise there were no notifications for her. she then started dozing off.

new notfication from [my sunshine<3] at 9:53pm.

minju woke up bright and early on a friday and started to get ready for school she had later that morning.

as she was tying up her hair into a messy bun, she saw that a notification was there for her to read. she then opened it.

my sunshine<3
tmr morning i'll wait for you at the gate.
g'night

me
morning, slr.
okay then

minju stood up from her dressing table and viewed her messy bun carefully, so that it doesnt look too messy but more chic.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"damn~ and it was the first try too" minju said to herself, pleased.

minju put on her shoes, took her bag and went on her way to school.

as she walked closer and closer to school, she saw a big crowd at the front of the gate and wondered why. but as her personality shows, she didnt mind it and walked towards it.

about to pass through the huge mess of people, someone pushed her and made her stumble backwards.

"ugh watch your way miss minju" a student of the school rolled her eyes and looked back at the center of attention that was soon gathering more people.

minju regained her balance and dusted the dirt off. trying to walk away from the crowd again.

"hey" a husky voice from behind her said as they pulled her from the wrist.

recognizing who it is immediately, she turned. muttering a soft sorry before she proceeded to hug them.

"babe !!" minju said as she tightened the hug and look up to see Sunwoo smiling down at her with loving eyes.

"his acting is scary" minju thought to herself.

"let's go" sunwoo intertwined their fingers together and started walking into school.

gaining many stares and hearing everyone muttering at every angle made the couple smirk at satisfaction as the fake relationship was doing its magic.

as they walked towards the locker room, sunwoo let go of her hands. just to realise it was colder than when he held it yesterday.

"a cold" sunwoo said to himself as he stuffed all the relevant books for first period.

"aichooooo" minju sneezed in uwu and looked at sunwoo, still getting the books into his bag as she did the same.

both minju and sunwoo locked the door to their locker and made eye contact.

"i'll go to class first"

"mmh see you later"

noticing that people were still staring at the couple, he pecked a kiss on her cheek and went on his merry way.

minju took a step into her classroom and all eyes laid on her. she walked towards her 2 bestfriends and said goodmorning.

"so is it true?" yena asked without hesitation.

"i'll tell you girls at lunch okay?" minju reassured them.

[fast forward to lunch]

"so is it?" chaeryeong asked as she sat beside yena, while minju was across her.

"sort of" minju stated as she began munching on her blueberry bread that her mom had given her in the morning.

"what?" yena softly exclaimed

"you mean it may be fake?"

"it is fake yena" minju looked around making sure no one heard her sudden confession.

"WHAT?!" both yena and chaeryeong exclaimed at the top of their lungs, gaining everyone's eyes.

"YOU MEAN YOU GOT THE NEW IPHONE 12?!" chaeryeong said slamming the table  with her passionate acting.

"nice one" yena said sticking her hand out for a high five, which she got in return

soon enough everyone looked away and started talking amongst themselves. sighing in relief they continued to converse.

"its fake, we just wanted to shake off the crazy fans. at first i was hesitant, but i agreed since its beneficial for me" minju stated as she looked down, afraid of what her only two bestfriends would react.

"wait THATS SMART!! you can finally shake off those rascals" yena said excitedly which made minju smile.

"what happens if you really fall in love with him?" chaeryeong, the logical one, said.

although those words pierced through minju's heart like a dagger since it did come from her best friend.

"then you guys will either stop me or help me, but im hoping that doesnt happen though" minju said as she rubbed her temple in disgust.

"its just day one and its already making me vomit" minju thought to herself as she and her 2 best friends walked back to class.

a/n: i made this chapter a lil bit longer, do yall like it or do i stick with the cliffhangers?