25- 𝔉𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

♚Scarlette♚

I lie down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling How did my life get like this, why am I always unlucky. It was wrong of me to think that even the littlest of weights would be lifted off my shoulders. It felt strange to think like this because I'm not much of a person who complains or whines even if it's just my thoughts or in my head.

   I've gotten so used to surviving instead of living so I never felt the need to complain about how shitty my life is. All I did was get beat up and abused then cope by sneaking out in the middle of the night to unleash all my anger and frustration by beating random people to a pulp also known as street fighting. Eventually, I got addicted to street fighting and it became a regular occurrence and hobby for me.

So I guess street fighting just suits me.

    I start to hear laughing and talking coming from the living room. I can't help but feel angry and disappointed.  Why do I feel this way? It's not that I'm jealous that my cousins are here or feel resentment or hate toward them.  I acknowledge the fact that I'm human and getting rid of certain feelings is not easy no matter how many times I've tried. I'm not an emotionless robot. and I most definitely don't have a humanity switch that I could flip off.

  Right now I feel like I've missed out on something, like the 11 years that I never got to have with my family is just crashing down on me. Who knows maybe it is jealousy...my cousins got to have all the time with my brothers while I withered away with my alcoholic parents. I had nothing.

I feel lost most of the times, where would I be right now if my adoptive parents never died, would I still be withering away with those abusive fuckers. would I be dead...did my brothers ever even want me.

    This is all too much for me, I hate the way I'm feeling. I'm afraid of what I am, my mind feels like a foreign land. It feels like I'm a broken mirror trying to fix the cracks. It's almost like I'm still drowning. I need to fight.

I grab my duffle bag from the closet and change into a sports bra and biker shorts and wrap a hoodie over it quickly so when I'm about to fight it would be easy to rip it off. I knew my brothers would throw a fit if they saw what I was wearing. I could care less about what I was wearing but I needed to hurry. I quickly wedge a chair by the door and lock it. I have all the stuff ready for street fighting but there is still a problem.

How would I leave the house? I head to the window immediately hoping it wouldn't be that high of a dropdown. I open it and stick my head out and sigh a sigh of relief. It's a bit higher than what I was used to because of the enormous size of this house but I should be fine if I immediately roll afterward which would make the impact on my body lighter. It was still pretty high though...

I might seem crazy but it's only cause I am.

I carry my body up and quickly jump down the window. I hiss at the impact that causes my ankle to sting, looks like I might be limping for a while. Although I should still be able to fight if it doesn't swell quickly. I see some of the guards look my way but I duck behind the nearest bushes and keep my head down.

A few minutes later I peek above the bushes and see nobody there. It looks like I would have to crawl under the bushes in order to escape. I quickly crawl towards the entrance of the house and dash onto the sidewalk towards the main road.

Let's see how much better I've gotten at fighting its time for my comeback.
____________________________________
A/N: Biden WONNN. I'm so happy this week. Thanks so much for reading this chapter. The next chapter is going to be way longer and who knows we might see a character that we haven't seen in a while...

Also if your a trump supporter stop reading my book.