4

[4]

Have an extra-long chapter just because you're cute

"Let's eat some Udon?"

Sasuke looked up, staring blankly at you, his grip on the pen tightening.

He scoffed, glancing at the door where most of the students were exiting the classroom. "Why would I eat something with someone like you?"

You paused before shrugging. "You could take this as an apology for making you paralyzed for five minutes I suppose. We could eat something else if you'd like! It's on me so don't worry."

The Uchiha clicked the top of his mouth with his tongue and looked at you from the sides of his eyes. He closed his notebook, stashing it inside his bag along with his other supplies.

"Come on...you know you want to eat some free food." You leaned forward, still smiling.

He backed away, picking up his shoulder bookbag with haste as he stood up from his seat.

"No." Was all he answered.

You blinked owlishly. "Eh? But it's free food? You know, food that's paid for by someone else?"

"No."

You huffed and crossed your arms, finally leaning back as you stared him down, quietly muttering under your breath. His onyx eyes pierced back into your body, but at this point, you were just over it so it didn't do much effect.

"If you don't have anything else to say I'm leaving." He sighed through his nose, turning his back to you. "This is a waste of my time." Sasuke sneered.

Before he could walk away, you quickly wrapped your fingers around his bicep and pulled him out of the classroom, attempting to drag him along with you.

Usually, consent is a big deal in your books, but if he wasn't going to comply then you were gonna force the Uchiha to come whether he liked it or not. He needed the extra bits of weight. When you had kicked him in the sides, you had felt how thin he was and it freaked you out slightly. A healthy person was a person with weight. Sasuke Uchiha was none of those.

He slapped your hands off him, glaring at you angrily. "What part of 'no' do you not understand." It wasn't a question but more of a statement as strange as it sounded.

"A healthy person is someone who has weight." You poked his forehead, leaning down. "You sir, are none of those."

His eyebrows knitted together into a scrutinizing gaze. "You won't stop until I agree with you to eat, will you?"

"Normally I wouldn't force people but when someone could be underweight, I will do just that." You said, standing up straight.

"So what do you say? Want some Udon? We could eat fried rice instead. Do they add tomatoes on fried rice here? Or even some egg?" You tapped your cheek with your index finger as you thought about it.