𝙰𝙽𝙽𝚈𝙰 𝚈𝚄𝚄

𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝, 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜.

𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌e

HAIR:
color: black
texture: 3a
notes: usually all over the place and wild,
occasionally in a ponytail.
FACE:
eyes: greyish-brown
notes: very soft features, rosy cheeks, small scar along her jawline.
BODY:
height: 5'5
weight: 120 lbs
notes: not a very large person, not really small either.

FACE CLAIM

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY

LIKES: sunshine, a good energy drink, mango flavored things, rusty cars, interesting people, dancing, running, music, the ocean.

DISLIKES: her mother, spiders, that one boy who stole her lollipop in 3rd grade (don't worry, she cussed him out afterwards), rules in general, coleslaw, being too warm.

QUIRK: EARTH MANIPULATION
notes: her quirk basically allows her to manipulate any element of the earth's natural state.
Ex: moving soil, concrete, roots and vines.

NOTES: Annya Yuu is generally a very wild girl. She's reckless and speaks without thinking. Annya can't go more than a few days without her oh-so lovely brother Nishinoya Yuu. Her dad's gone, her mom's never round', enough said. She grew up in rough environment, bouncing in and out of the system. She and her brother are now emancipated and living in a little house next to an abandoned warehouse (it may be a drug dealing place but we don't need to talk about that.) Every chance she gets, she likes to sing at the bar down the street from where she lives. After all, the man who works there is like family to her. Overall, the girl is an odd one, and she's ready to take on the damn world.

WHERE SHE'S AT NOW

    For the longest time, Annya never felt like she had any other purpose than to pickpocket random strangers and sing at the shitty old bar down the street. So when she was pressured into taking the U.A. entrance exam, she never expected for her whole look on the world of heroics to change. But of course, they did, after all she is the main character in this shit. So, after passing the entrance exam with her kick-ass quirk, she made her way onward towards the place that holds the fate of her future. U.A.