"Walk me home?"

A quirk assessment test

        A quirk assessment test. On the first fucking day.

Oh well.

     Annya had already participated in a few of the tests, those of which included the grip test, the repeated side-steps, and the standing long jump. All of which she hadn't used her quirk for. It's not that she couldn't find a use for it for each of the tests, it's just it's so draining. But she knew if she didn't want to get expelled, she'd have to step up her game. Speaking of stepping up, that was exactly what she was doing to the line in front of the 50-meter dash. Here we go.

    She placed her feet in a running stance next to a boy with black hair, and gave him a small smile. He gave her wink before looking ahead of him, getting into a position, ready to sprint. She laughed at this while she activated her quirk, eyes glowing green.

BANG.

The ground below her rumbled as the dirt underneath her feet cracked and zoomed forward, carrying her body with it at a fast pace. She held her hands in front of her face as dirt flew at her with the strong wind. Before she knew it she had stopped her quirk, quickly crossing the finish line. The boy next to her soon came to a skid at the same line, huffing out large breaths of air.

ANNYA YUU: 3.6 seconds

HANTA SERO: 5.5 seconds

"Yeah okay, that was cool-" the boy next to her said with her hands behind his head, trying to catch his breath.

Annya coughed lightly whilst hitting her chest, "Yeah for sure, though I do think a just swallowed a chunk of dirt." 

The black-haired boy laughed at this, before continuing, "Oh don't worry too much, I've got tape stuck to my uniform everywhere." the girl smiled at this.

"Sero Hanta, nice to meet cha!" he exclaimed with a grin.

"Annya Yuu." She responded as they walked off the sidelines, tucking her unruly hair behind her hair. They shook hands goofily before turning their attention back to their classmates, watching quietly as everyone performed well with their quirks.

    Soon enough it was Annya's turn for the ball toss. She shook her hands out as an attempt to get rid of her nerves as she walked over to where she would launch the ball. Sero gave her a smile and reassured her, 

"Good luck!" he whispered. She gave him an eye smile and flashed him a thumbs up. Her fingers picked up the ball from Aizawa's hands, before gently setting it on the ground inside the circle. She quietly took a deep breath before stomping her foot harshly into the dirt, her eyes glowing green as a large piece of earth shot out of the ground at an angle, propelling the ball forward into the air at a fast pace. The ground shook lightly, startling Noya, who was having a conversation with a boy with blonde hair. Her eyes returned to their normal brown color as she watched the ball soar through the air, then hearing it hit the ground with a quiet 'plop'.  Her eyes averted towards her teacher, waiting patiently for her results.